Individual Building Site, 110 Tullybrannigan Road, Newcastle BT33 0PW
Residential Land (with FPP) For Sale
- Unique opportunity in one of Northern Irelands most beautiful areas
- Fabulous building site in one on Newcastles most sought after locations
- Mature and private site on the edge of the town
- Backing on to open countryside and with uninterrupted views of the Mournes including Slieve Donard
- Convenient to the town centre with all its amenities
- At the foot of the mountains and within a stones throw from walking paths
- Convenient to Royal County Down Golf Club, beaches, forest parks and sailing clubs
- Full planning permission in place for a most attractive ‘Arts & Crafts’ style home designed by renowned architect Alan Cooke
- Planned house extends to approximately 5000 sq ft (plans available for inspection)
Newcastle, where the mountains of Mourne sweep down to the sea is one of Northern Irelands most scenic locations and for years has been appealed to variety of people who appreciate the beauty of the countryside and yet want to enjoy the convenience of a town. In recent years there have been a number of improvements, most notably the improvements to the landscaping and walkways along the seafront. Being situated less than an hour from Belfast this location also appeals to those who commute. There are unlimited possibilities locally to enjoy the great outdoors whether that be playing on one of the worlds best golf courses, climbing in the mountains, sailing or fishing. There is something for everyone. The Tullybrannigan Road meanders up behind the town centre at the foot of the Mournes and is a mature residential setting with a number of attractive homes set back from the road. Planning is strict in such a beautiful area and there are limited opportunities to build from scratch. This site offers the lucky purchaser a rare opportunity to create the home of their dreams in an private and mature setting with breathtaking views. The house that has been designed for the site is in the ‘Arts and Crafts’ style of the early 20th century and extends to an impressive 5000 sq ft. The vendor would be happy to either sell the site as it is or build and finish out the house to a purchasers individual specification.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »