- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Office Suites available from c. 218 - 1,265 sq ft (20.25-117.52 sq m).
- Office Rents from £1,780 per annum to £9,500 per annum.
- Highly visible location with easy access to main arterial routes, the M1/M2/M3 motorway Network, Belfast City Centre and the George Best Belfast City Airport.
- Flexible lease terms available.
- On-site security guard during normal business hours.
- EPC Rating - First to Fourth Floor - C75.
- EPC Rating - Offices 30-35, 38 & 53 - D99.
Imperial Buildings is an impressive 4-storey office building located just west of the River Lagan within a few minutes walk to Belfast City Centre.
The subject property provides easy access to the M1/M2/M3 motorway network.
The offices are easily accessible via both private and public transport links with the Central Train Station located just a 10-minute walk away and bus stops within a 2-minute walk from the building.
Titanic Quarter and Cathedral Quarter are also within walking distance.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Are you renting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »