Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
Every new home in Ilford Park will benefit from Hagan Homes’ high quality and stylish turnkey package, which includes a stylish fully fitted kitchen and modern bathroom suite, meaning you have little to do once you move.
Hagan Homes are renowned for their attention to detail and the emphasis they place on the finer details both internally and externally. Utilising an expert team of top architects, landscapers and building professionals you are guaranteed a home to be proud of.
The shopping hub of Forestside is under five miles away where shoppers can avail of major high street names as well as the Sainsburys and Marks & Spencer supermarkets. A large Tesco store is also close by at Newtownbreda. Belfast City Centre is only a ten minute drive away accessed via the Ormeau Road with its selection of delis, bistros and nightlife.
Crossnacreevy is an excellent family environment for those who enjoy the quieter trappings of the countryside without compromising on lifestyle. Ilford Park is commutable to a superb selection of nurseries, schools and colleges in Belfast and the surrounding market towns. Golfers are really spoilt for choice with the Castlereagh Hills, Mount Ober and Shandon Golf Clubs all within three miles. To enjoy this all you have to do is move!
With its close proximity to Belfast, Crossnacreevy has convenient access to a comprehensive motorway and dual carriageway road network making it an ideal commuter location for those travelling in and around the City. For those travelling further afield the George Best City Airport is just four miles away and the Belfast International Airport twenty five miles away.
Located in the hamlet of Crossnacreevy, off the Ballygowan Road, Ilford Park enjoys a country idyll in the middle of the Carryduff, Comber and South Belfast triangle. The development’s rural appeal is enhanced by its proximity to key arterial routes to neighbouring towns and the wide range of amenities and entertainment within them. Residents will enjoy this fusion of city, village and countryside all within a few miles radius.
SHOW HOME OPEN SUNDAYS 2PM - 4PM OR BY APPOINTMENT
About Ilford Park
· Oil high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
· Wood burning stove
· Internal doors: painted 4 panel doors with chrome door handles
· Extensive electrical specification to include prewire for BT and Sky Plus
· Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
· Carpeted throughout
· Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
· UPVC windows
· 2 year maintenance period with Hagan Homes
· 10 year NHBC warranty
· Bespoke kitchen designed and fitted
· Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
· Floor level mood lighting
· Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from superior range
· Integrated dishwasher & integrated fridge freezer
· Appliances to include electric oven and stainless steel extractor hood
· Integrated washing machine except where utility room is provided with freestanding washing machine & freestanding tumble dryer
Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
· Contemporary white sanitary ware
· Thermostatically controlled bath/shower mixer and screen
· Soft close toilet seat and cover
· Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
· Ensuite with electric shower
· Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
· Outside water tap
· All front and back gardens to be grassed (where applicable)
· Bitmac parking areas
· Extensive trees and landscaping across entire development
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Michael Chandler Estate Agents||02890 450 550 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|GOC Estate Agents Ltd||028 9066 2366 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Hagan Homes||028 9334 2234 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right