- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: Viewing by Appointment (weekdays / evenings / week)
Situated in a quiet residential location behind Maloon Manor on the Morgans Hill Road, Cookstown, this new development will consist of forty-two, three and four bedroom homes.
1280 sq ft three bed semi detached
FURTHER RELEASE NOW AVAILABLE
Maloon Crescent offers the convenience of urban living with shops, schools and leisure facilities nearby and easy access to all the main road networks.
Cookstown is the fourth largest town in County Tyrone and offers a wide range of amenities, including leading education facilities, state-of-the-art sports facilities, high street shopping, restaurants, cafes, bars and picturesque walks at the nearby Drum Manor Forest. Sports clubs are also in abundance including football, GAA, rugby, swimming, golf and hockey clubs and are within close proximity to Maloon Crescent. Please Note these properties are subject to an Annual Management Fee which is approximately £122 PA
- High quality kitchens offering a choice of doors, handles and worktops
- Integrated appliances to include oven, hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Free standing appliances to include washing machine and tumble dryer
- Comprehensive electrical specification, including recessed downlights to kitchen and bathrooms
- Contemporary white sanitary ware fitted (where applicable)
- Choice of floor tiling to kitchen, dining, utility, hallway, WCs, bathroom & ensuiteChoice of flooring to reception room, bedrooms, stairs and landings.
- Walls, ceiling and woodwork painted throughoutGas fired heating system
- Wood burning stove to lounge
- UPVC fascia and soffit
- High quality block paving on paths & patio area
- Bitmac drivewayTurf laid gardens
- Perimeter wooden fence (rear & side boundaries)
- Please note some sites are finished in brick facade and some white render*
10 year Global Home Warranty
MEET THE BUILDER
Setanta Construction was established in 1963 and constructs highly insulated homes. They have recently been certified as Passive House Designers, which means that they assist with building more thermally energy-efficient homes. In 2017, Setanta Construction won a National award for an energy efficient project.
*Plots 34 HT5 The Myrtle Brick Façade
Plots 35 HT5 The Myrtle Brick Façade
Plots 38 HT5 The Myrtle Brick Façade
Plots 39 HT5 The Myrtle Brick Façade
Schools near Maloon CrescentVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 34 Maloon Crescent||Sale agreed||1,280 sq. feet|
|Site 35 Maloon Crescent||£156,950||1,280 sq. feet|
|Site 38 Maloon Crescent||Sale agreed||1,280 sq. feet|
|Site 39 Maloon Crescent||Sale agreed||1,280 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »