House Type Op5, Oakfield Park, Jordanstown Road, Newtownabbey
5 Bed Detached house For Sale
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 12 Oakfield Park||£397,500|
|Site 11 Oakfield Park||Sale agreed|
|Site 9 Oakfield Park||Sold|
- 5 bedroom detached home
- Total floor area 2,540 sq ft
- Price to include garden room and garage
- Please note garden room CGI is of the OP4 house type
- High quality fitted units with choice of doors, worktops and handles
- Island units where applicable
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and extractor fan
- Integrated combi washer/dryer in kitchen where utility room / store area is not applicable
- Oversized single stainless steel sink unit
- UTILITY (Where Applicable):
- High quality fitted units with choice of doors, worktops and handles
- Freestanding washing machine
- Freestanding tumble dryer
- BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC:
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Panel bath
- Slimline shower trays
- Thermostatically controlled shower with dual drench shower head fittings
- Vanity units
- FLOORING & TILING:
- Choice of carpets with underlay to Entrance Hall, Lounge, Stairs, Landing & Bedrooms
- Choice of floor tiles to kitchen, dining, garden rooms, utility, bathrooms, ensuites & WC's
- Choice of wall tiles to kitchen between worktop and high level units
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Half tiled walls to bathrooms and ensuites
- Splashback tiling to vanity unit at WC
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler
- Heated chrome towel rail to bathroom and ensuites
- INTERNAL FEATURES:
- Recessed spotlights to kitchen bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Solid panelled painted doors
- Door into kitchen glazed with timber frame
- White painted Oak newell posts, balustrades and handrails
- Oak finished bottom step to staircase
- White painted 8 inch skirting to ground floor and 6 inch skirting to first floor
- White painted 4 inch architrave with hockey stick detail
- Internal walls and ceilings painted
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Pre wired for intruder alarm (fitted alarm optional extra)
- Comprehensive range of double sockets per room in white slimline faceplates
- TV points to all bedrooms
- Telephone points to entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and master bedroom
- Future satellite point provided and wired for Sky multi room
- 5 amp lamp circuits to lounge, master bedrooms and garden rooms (where applicable)
- Fireplaces fitted with multi-fuel stove
- Access to roofspace with ladder
- EXTERNAL FEATURES:
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Painted hardwood panelled external door and quality chrome ironmongery
- Traditional slate tiled roof finish
- Flat roof cover to garden rooms
- Traditional cavity wall construction with brick and render finish
- uPVC gutters, downpipe, fascia and soffit boards
- Front gardens turfed and rear gardens sown in grass seed
- Fencing to rear boundaries
- Bitmac driveway with red chippings
- Painted boundary railings to front gardens
- Paved patio area to rear garden
- Outside tap to rear
- Power socket to rear
- Feature external lighting to front and rear
- 10 year structural warranty
Additional InformationOakfield Park is a stunning new development of detached and semi-detached home.
Tucked away in a quiet and peaceful setting, Oakfield Park sits in a naturally secluded site surrounded by mature trees and open garden space.
In an area renowned for its prime coastal location and easy commute, Jordanstown is a much sought after location and Oakfield Park offers that enviable and often exclusive perfect work-life balance.
Set back from the Jordanstown Road, Oakfield Park enjoys a mature and secluded setting. Just 7 miles from Belfast, it is an ideal location for those seeking to enjoy all the benefits of living on the shores of Belfast Lough and be within easy commuting distance to Belfast and the surrounding areas.
The railway station is only a short walk from your front door with regular services to Belfast taking only 15 minutes you can spend less time commuting and more time enjoying the shore line and panoramic views.
With excellent connections to the main motorways North and South, and its local access to the bus and rail network, Jordanstown has long been an ideal location for families and young working couples in search of an alternative to long commutes to city living.
The nearby bustling towns of Carrickfergus and Whitehead offer a varied mix of shopping, retail and leisure making Oakfield Park an ideal base for stress free living.
Tucked away yet within easy access to all the necessary conveniences of modern life.
Oakfield Park offers the best of both worlds. For those seeking a quiet life in beautiful surroundings, Oakfield Park is ideally situated for shoreline walks, parks and local shopping.
For the more energetic, the cycle paths, running routes, Ulster University Gym and nearby sailing at Carrickfergus will tempt even the most enthusiastic sportsperson.
On the edge of Belfast Lough, Loughshore Park enjoys a panoramic location and stunning views along the coastal path. With plenty of green open space, cafes and play parks, it is a popular spot for walkers, cyclists and families. Local golf clubs at Greenisland, Bentra (Whitehead) and Carrickfergus cate for new members and juniors and with clubhouse facilities they offer another local dining option.
If you're looking for a night out then the hustle and bustle of the restaurants, bars and live entertainment in the Cathedral Quarter are only a 10 minute drive away. With excellent bus and train services to Belfast City you can make the most of the superb array of restaurants, bars and shopping without the stress of driving and parking.
Many popular primary schools and secondary schools are within a 10 mile radius of Oakfield Park, and the excellent public transport network provides various options for travelling to schools in Belfast and further afield.
Surrounded by trees and open spaces you are never far from the coastal walks, play parks and local amenities.
Stroll along the Loughshore coastal path for an early morning coffee or brunch with family and friends or perhaps an early morning run along the coastal path for the more energetic.
The bustling high street of Whiteabbey village offers an abundance of local shops and amenities while nearby Greenisland and Carrickfergus offer a wider range of restaurants, shopping and services.
Thought about cycling to work but never got round to it? Why not skip the traffic and combine your morning commute with a stress free and picturesque cycle. The Lagan and Lough Cycle Way starts at Loughshore Park, offering a level, mostly traffic free route connecting to Belfast and on to Lisburn.
With Carrickfergus Marina nearby, children and adults can enjoy lift on the water as well as life living by the water.
The nearby Ulster University has excellent sports and leisure facilities with membership open to residents of Oakfield Park.
Oakfield Park has been cleverly designed to suit modern day lifestyles and offers a variety of house types featuring open plan living and well proportioned bedroom accommodation.
An impressive development of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, Oakfield Park is an excellent choice for families, first time buyers and those downsizing offering modern stylish homes with a slice of loughshore life. Working, relaxing or entertaining, our thoughtfully designed homes enjoy light and airy layouts.
With high quality finishes and fittings throughout, the emphasis is on delivering a welcoming home environment which enjoys the best in design.
As you enter Oakfield Park you will appreciate the tasteful and contemporary landscaping. Combining traditional planting with a modern approach and in keeping with the mature setting and existing trees, outdoor spaces and gardens will be practical and innovative.
All properties have private driveways and gardens will be planted with grass and low level shrubs (where applicable).
- 5.11m x 3.56m (16' 9" x 11' 8")
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 9.04m x 3.84m (29' 8" x 12' 7")
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 4.09m x 2.64m (13' 5" x 8' 8")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.85m x 1.75m (6' 1" x 5' 9")
- 2.16m x 1.75m (7' 1" x 5' 9")
- FAMILY DINING AREA:
- 3.28m x 3.1m (10' 9" x 10' 2")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.08m x 3.53m (16' 8" x 11' 7")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 2.54m (11' 7" x 8' 4")
- 3.53m x 1.14m (11' 7" x 3' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 3.1m (12' 8" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.84m x 2.84m (12' 7" x 9' 4")
- 2.79m x 2.46m (9' 2" x 8' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 6.17m x 3.1m (20' 3" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 6.17m x 3.58m (20' 3" x 11' 9")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.59m x 2.18m (8' 6" x 7' 2")
- SEMI-DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.m x 3.1m (16' 5" x 10' 2")
Jordanstown Road, Newtownabbey.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »