- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
A prestigious development consisting of 18 luxury home at the commencement of the A47 Boa Island ( Kesh ) road which runs parallel with Lower Lough Erne.
The properties are located in the town boundary and are in easy walking distance of the bustling border village which has a variety of shops, bars, restaurants and hotel as well as primary schools and is popular for fishing and water sports with Lough Erne accessible from the town's marina.
The Donegal border is also in walking distance from Parian Way and Parian Walk.
A booking deposit of £1,000 secures a luxury home built to the highest standards of craftsmanship.
With customer care and entitlement to choice in mind, each purchaser is offered a choice of fitted kitchen units, worktops, bathroom wall and floor tiles, wooden floor, carpets and internal paint colours.
- Traditional construction consisting of Facing Brick and painter render finish.
- Extensive insulation to floor, walls and roof.
- Maintenance - Free PVC windows.
- Oil fired central heating system coupled with wood burning stove.
- Positive Input Ventilation System.
- Separate utility room.
- Ensuite off master bedroom.
- Rear French Doors opening onto Patio area.
- Front and rear gardens top soiled and seeded.
- Maintenance-Free uPVC fascia, soffit and guttering.
- Internal paint finish to all woodwork, walls and ceilings.
- High quality fitted bathroom, Ensuite and downstairs WC.
- Quality fitted kitchen with extractor fan.
- Wall and floor tiling to all bathrooms.
- High standard electrical specifications.
- Tarmac Driveway.
- 10 Year CLR Guarantee.
Schools near Parian Way & Parian WalkVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 14 Boa Island Road||£134,950|
|Site 15 Boa Island Road||£134,950|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »