- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
The first new housing development in the Maghery Area in many years has just been launched. Blackwater View offers buyers an opportunity to experience the very best in comfortable and modern living in an unparalleled location Situated in the attractive village of Maghery in the townland of Armagh this unique development lies on the southwest shore of Lough Neagh and is just 5 miles from the M1 Motorway!!! The much-needed development includes a mixture of detached and semi-detached 3 and 4 bedroom affordable, high-quality, homes which will appeal to a wide array of people including first time buyers and families. The houses have been carefully designed to take advantage of Maghery’s unrivalled location with Lough Neagh and the M1 both within touching distance. Each home is light, bright, and spacious, reflecting the refined elegance of this exceptional development! With prices starting at £149,500 each home offers a spacious lounge, finished high quality kitchen & utility, contemporary bathrooms and more! Bookings are now being taken and plots are being snapped up fast! To get in touch or to register your interest please contact the appointed agent Maison Real Estate on 02887880080 or [email protected]
- Built to modern methods of timber frame construction
- Rendered exterior with feature stonework
- High standard floor, wall and loft insulation.
- All gardens to be sowed out and seeded
- Bitmac driveways & pathways
- Paving/walling to rear patio area (where applicable)
- Maintenance free uPVC Tripled glazed A-Rated windows; Black external / white internal windows
- uPVC front & back door with secure multilocking system
- Outside water tap
- External lighting to front and rear doors
- Fencing/ railings to boundaries (where applicable)
- Landscaping to common areas.
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted throughout 5-inch bevelled skirting and 3 inch architrave
- uPVC cillboards
- Mains supply smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
- Choice of white panel internal doors and high quality ironmongery
- Generous provision of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Oil fired central heating with condensing boiler & oil tank
- Electric Feature Fire
- Mechanical Ventilation System
- Energy efficient fittings/bulbs to all rooms
Floor Covering & Tiles
- Wall tiling or Upstand between kitchen units
- Tiled floor to hall, kitchen, bathroom, en-suite & WC
- Partial wall tiling to bathroom, en-suite and WC
- Carpets to bedrooms, stairs & landing
- Laminate floor or carpet to lounge
- A choice of high quality soft closing kitchen units, worktops and handles from our customised showroom.
- Integrated appliances to include ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor fan, 70/30fridge/freezer& fully integrated dishwasher
- Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
- Recessed LED down lighters to ceilings
- A choice of high quality door with choice of unit, worktop and handle from our customised showroom
Bathroom, En-suite & WC
- High quality contemporary white sanitary warewith chrome fittings
- Separate shower pod enclosure with high and low level large shower heads
- Chrome towel radiators in bathroom and ensuite
Schools near Blackwater ViewVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 20 Blackwater View||Sale agreed||1,306 sq. feet|
|Site 21 Blackwater View||£163,500||1,306 sq. feet|
|Site 24 Blackwater View||Sale agreed||1,306 sq. feet|
|Site 25 Blackwater View||Sale agreed||1,306 sq. feet|
|Site 26 Blackwater View||£163,500||1,306 sq. feet|
|Site 27 Blackwater View||Sale agreed||1,306 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »