- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Ballywillin Grove is an exclusive development of twelve detached homes, comprising spacious and luxurious accommodation throughout.
Offering different house types, the homes will be constructed to a high specification and provide a superior turnkey finish that will be ready to move into.
Ballywillin Grove, located on the prestigious Ballywillin Road, Portrush is situated in a highly sought-after residential area, with Portrush’s East & West Strand beaches, town centre and Royal Portrush Golf Club all falling within a 1mile radius.
Rarely in recent years has there been a new development in Portrush providing such high quality and spacious homes. With the first phase due for completion Summer 2021, these outstanding homes are sure to command exceptional interest - Register your interest today.
Ballywillin Grove - Specification
• Traditional block construction
• Bison slab flooring
• Oil fired central heating
• Glow underfloor heating with Heatmiser stats in each room controlled by heatmiser neo hub (app for phone)
• Double glazed windows glazed windows in PVC frames (grey with white inside) Site 1/2/3 only
• Composite external front door
• Wood burning stove fitted in lounge
• Exterior lighting front and rear included
• Burglar alarm included
• Paved path around property and rear patio area
• Tarmac driveway
• Painted throughout - purchasers have input on colour scheme
• Cat 6 networking to living area, lounge and bedrooms.
• Energy efficient down-lights throughout
• Branded contemporary white sanitary ware and sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Granite (or similar) worktops and upstand
• Dressing area of master bedroom to be fitted with shelves and rails
• Engineered wood flooring (lounge)
• Tiled flooring kitchen / living area and bathrooms
• Carpeted floors with high quality underlay for underfloor heating - Bedrooms / hall /study
Schools near Ballywillin GroveVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 4 Ballywillin Manor||£385,000||2,002 sq. feet|
|Site 5 Ballywillin Manor||£385,000||2,002 sq. feet|
|Site 6 Ballywillin Manor||£385,000||2,002 sq. feet|
|Site 10 Ballywillin Manor||Sale agreed||2,002 sq. feet|
|Site 11 Ballywillin Manor||£395,000||2,002 sq. feet|
|Site 12 Ballywillin Manor||£405,000||2,002 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »