- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End-terrace property with planning permission for a detached house in the side garden
- Fantastic investment opportunity
- End-terrace is beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Spacious living room and a wonderful kitchen/diner
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Full planning permission granted March 2016 LA04/2015/0129/F
- Three bedroom detached property with it's own private entrance
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationCoole Opportunity!
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented end-terrace property that benefits from full planning permission for a detached property to be built in the spacious side garden. This offers any purchaser a good return on their investment and with property in the Belvoir area proving popular it should make for a speedy turnaround.
Full planning permission was granted in March 2016 for a circa. 1000 sq. ft. detached property. The property is to be built in the side garden of number 17 and will benefit from it's own entrance and a private garden.Number 17Is a beautifully presented end-terrace property that is in immaculate condition throughout. It comprises an entrance hall, a spacious living room, a fantastic kitchen/diner, three well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom. It benefits from gas fired central heating and a private rear garden.
The property is within walking distance of local shops, schools, Metro bus links and further benefits from being close to Forestside Shopping Centre, Belvoir Forest Park, Tesco at Newtownbreda and the Lagan Towpath at Shaw’s Bridge.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 13' 3'' x 12' 2'' (4.04m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen/Diner 18' 10'' x 11' 3'' (5.74m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 1 15' 0'' x 9' 8'' (4.57m x 2.94m)
- Bedroom 2 10' 7'' x 9' 8'' (3.22m x 2.94m)
- Bedroom 3 10' 0'' x 9' 1'' (3.05m x 2.77m)
- Bathroom 8' 0'' x 5' 7'' (2.44m x 1.70m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »