- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Finished To A High Standard Throughout
- Reception Hall With Wood Panelling & Stained Glass Windows
- Large Tudor-style oak panelled Living room with 6ft Richard Le Droff fireplace
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Extensive Range Of Integrated Appliances, Granite Worktops And Centre Island Open Plan To Dining Area
- Dining Room With Marble Fireplace
- Snug Room With Limestone Fireplace
- Downstairs Office
- Two Utility Rooms / Downstairs WC & Cloakroom
- Five Bedrooms / Four Which Are Double & Master With Dressing Room & Ensuite Shower Room
- First Floor Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Wooden Window Frames With Double Glazing
- Large Floored Roofspace
- Detached Double Garage & Integral Garage
- Landscaped And Mature Grounds Including Terrace, Open Lawns, Raised Beds And Tarmac Parking And Turning Area
- 1 Acre Paddock
- Internal Viewing Recommended To Appreciate All This Fine Home Has To Offer
Additional InformationThis impressive family home overlooking the Lagan Valley, ideally located a minute from the M1 junction 6, providing good access to Belfast and major provincial centres, is approached by a 100 metre tarmac drive which continues around the house.
Features a bespoke fully-fitted. Hand-painted ivory 'Clive Christian' style bright spacious kitchen with granite worktops, double AGA, with excellent range of integrated appliances and granite feature island unit, limestone floor with underfloor heating.
Five bedrooms, master with spacious ensuite, three reception rooms and a study. Large Tudor-style oak panelled living room with 6ft Richard Le Droff fireplace, and a large dining room with magnificent marble fireplace.
Sheltered mature private landscaped gardens in 2.5-acre site including a one-acre paddock. Walled barbeque patio with tile floor.
One garage attached, with automated doors, and a separate heated garage for 2/3 cars, automated. Burglar alarm system and automatic mahogany entrance gates.
Truly a magnificent detached family home positioned within a private and convenient location with a wealth of local amenities all on one's doorstep.
- Solid wooden front door with double glazed side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Solid wooden beech floor.
- Wood panelled walls. Stained glass window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.77m x 4.29m (18' 11" x 14' 1")
- SNUG ROOM:
- 4.46m x 3.64m (14' 8" x 11' 11")
Limestone fireplce with granite hearth.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 8.12m x 5.39m (26' 8" x 17' 8")
Wood panelled walls. Solid wooden beams. Large stone fireplace. Bay window.
- 4.23m x 3.77m (13' 11" x 12' 4")
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Porcelain tiled floor. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING / LIVING AREA:
- 9.91m x 7.32m (32' 6" x 24' 0")
Tiled floor. Range of high and low level units including built-in dresser. Inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with waste disposal unit. Space for America style fridge/freezer. 'Hotpoint' microwave. 'Beko' integrated dishwasher. Large oil / electric Aga with twin plates and ceramic hob. Partially tiled walls. Extractor fan. Central island and breakfast bar with granite work tops. Glass atrium ceiling and velux window. Walk-in shelved larder including granite shelf and extractor fan (6'3" x 5'4").
- UTILITY ROOM (1):
- 3.74m x 3.28m (12' 3" x 10' 9")
Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Stainless steel sink unit. Velux window. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM (2) / STUDY:
- 6.95m x 2.94m (22' 10" x 9' 8")
Range of high and low level units. Oil fired boiler. Door to:
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.84m x 4.47m (19' 2" x 14' 8")
Up and over door. Power and light.
- Access to large floored roof space. Corniced ceiling. Hotpress. Stained glass window.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 5.56m x 4.75m (18' 3" x 15' 7")
Built-in wardrobe and dressing room.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Magnificent views over the garden from large window.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Fully tiled inset bath. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Low voltage spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.21m x 3.65m (13' 10" x 11' 12")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.29m x 3.78m (14' 1" x 12' 5")
Built-in furniture. Dual aspect views. Low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.44m x 3.27m (11' 3" x 10' 9")
Built-in furniture. Low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.25m x 2.1m (7' 5" x 6' 11")
Double doors to balcony.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin in vanity unit with granite worktops. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Entrance pillars with gates leading to long tarmac driveway and turning area to front and side. Mature garden in lawn to the front and side of the property extending to approximately 2.5 acres, including grass paddock of 1 acre. Well stocked with a vast selection of plants, shrubs and mature trees with various sitting areas all around the property. The property also benefits from being extremely private.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »