This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- An amazing opportunity to purchase a beautiful home with a successful adjoining business
- The Family Home
- Beautifully presented with excellent living and sleeping accommodation
- Very spacious bespoke luxury kitchen with open plan dining and living
- Kitchen has solid oak painted units, a gas hob, a breakfast bar and a multi-fuel stove
- Large utility room with excellent storage and plumbing for white goods
- Attractive formal lounge with an open fire to enjoy in the winter months
- Two double bedrooms on the ground floor – the master with a walk in dressing room and an ensuite
- Family bathroom on the ground floor benefitting from a separate shower and bath
- Feature staircase with an open landing that is perfect for use as an office or a play area
- Two bedrooms on the first floor – both with walk in dressing rooms and ensuite shower rooms
- Upstairs could potentially be utilised as a B&B business with the relevant permissions
- Oil fired central heating with under floor heating in the kitchen extension and fully double glazed
- Expansive rear courtyard with personal kennels and storage with plenty of space for relaxing
- Gated access to the kennels and cattery
- Excellent parking facilities to the front and side of the property
- Spacious and well-presented gardens to enjoy with mature plants and trees and a walled perimeter
- Double garage and additional storage sheds
- The Kennels
- Bespoke purpose built facilities licensed for 58 Dogs
- Currently charging in the region of £12 per dog per night with an excellent customer base
- Under floor heating with its own system and tiled floors for all kennels
- Specialist internal drainage installed providing hose down easy cleaning
- Outdoor runs for the majority of kennels with easy access system
- Bespoke fitted grooming parlour – extra income source if desired
- 3 Exercise paddocks – 2 grass and 1 paved
- Separate gated visitor car-parking and reception area
- Kitchen area for preparing meals
- The Cattery
- Bespoke purpose built facilities licensed for 29 Cats
- Clear visibility in all units to keep cats entertained
- Currently charging in the region of £7.50 per cat per night with an excellent customer base
- Oil fired central heating with radiators installed
- Separate gated visitor car-parking and reception area
- The Staff Accommodation
- Separate Bedsit complete with shower and heating system as mentioned above
Land of Opportunity!
There are bound to be occasions when everyone has dreamed of having a pleasurable and very successful business that can be run from their own home. No more fighting with the morning rush hour or doing the same thing day in, day out. To start a business from scratch and generate an immediate income can be challenging at the best of times, but to be able to walk into a successful business, with all the hard work done and with a loyal customer base would be an absolute pleasure. This really could be an outstanding opportunity for you and your family!
“Greggs” kennels and cattery has been trading for 15 years and comes with bespoke purpose built accommodation to ensure it runs as easily and efficiently as possible. Nothing has been left to chance and the proud owners have made sure the animals have everything they need for a pleasant stay – hence the loyal customer base and ultimately, a profitable business.
The family home itself is beautifully presented and offers split level bedrooms and excellent living accommodation, notably the hub of the home will be the expansive bespoke luxury kitchen that benefits from solid oak painted doors, a central gas hob, a built in breakfast bar and superb open plan dining and living space with a multi-fuel stove to keep you cosy in the winter months. Also downstairs there is a lovely lounge with a great open fire, a large utility room with excellent storage, two double bedrooms – the master with a walk in dressing area leading to the ensuite shower room, and a family bathroom with a separate shower and bath. A feature staircase leads to an open landing area that would be ideal as an office or play area, with two further double bedrooms on the first floor – both of which have walk in dressing areas and lovely ensuite shower rooms. This layout could certainly be utilised as a bed and breakfast area with the relevant approvals, maybe for the kennels staff or just for an additional income, if you so desire.
The property sits on approximately one acre and is split in half between the business and the home. The home benefits from beautifully kept and generous gardens to the front with plenty of space for children to play. The rear of the property is very easy to maintain and offers a patio area and a further secure area that is ideal for children or pets. The front of the property offers excellent private parking facilities and there is visitor parking accessed via a separate entrance with secure gates which means you can keep family and business life separate.
The property is located on the Moss Road, a quiet county road just off the Hillsborough Road in Carryduff. It is ideal for attracting customers from South Belfast, East Belfast, Hillsborough, Carryduff, Lisburn, Saintfield and Ballynahinch. Local transport and an array of amenities are close by and there are plenty of very well respected schools in the vicinity.
This really is a unique, lifestyle changing opportunity for the lucky purchasers. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 16’2” x 11’9”
Lounge Area 15’4” x 13’4”
Dining Area 13’4” x 11’9”
Kitchen 21’6” x 13’0”
Utility Room 11’1” x 9’9”
Master Bedroom 13’1” x 11’9”
En-Suite 10’9” x 4’6”
Dressing Area 10’9” x 6’11”
Bedroom 2 13’8 x 9’8”
Bathroom 10’8” x 10’2”
Office/Play Area 15’3” x 15’3”
Bedroom 3 15’3” x 9’3”
En-Suite 7’4” x 6’10”
Dressing Area 9’9” x 7’5”
Bedroom 4 13’10” x 10’9”
En-Suite 9’0” x 8’5”
Dressing Area 10’9” x 6’0”
Kennels licensed for 58 dogs
Cattery licensed for 29 cats
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Contact Michael Chandler Mortgages For No Obligation Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements.
Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »