Show Home Open Viewing: Viewing by Appointment (weekdays / evenings / week)
- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
Something Rather Special
The Home Farm Collection at Millmount Village blends the best of both worlds.
Beautiful countryside with scenery that can’t go unseen, friendly town and Northern Ireland’s capital just minutes away.
Check out one of our Happy Lagan Home Owners in our customer testimonial video from a previous, similar development.
The design aim for this development was to create a scheme which had its own identity, balanced with respect for its setting. It is accessed via Millmount Village, an established development with a mix of homes in a variety of styles.
The design ethos was large detached dwellings, simple form with a twist on the rural vernacular, informally grouped and served by landscaped avenues with the orientation of perimeter sites to relating to the open countryside.
Modern living in a sympathetic landscaped setting.
All on your Doorstep
Tucked away in one of the most sought-after residential areas of East Belfast, Millmount Village is a great place to call home.
Not only are Comber Road and Dundonald Village home to a variety of cafés, restaurants, convenience stores, independently-run shops, schools, and recreational facilities, the much-loved bohemian area of Ballyhackamore has become a must-see, with it’s lively art scene and award-winning eateries.
Owners of a home in Millmount Village are also at the gateway to some of the most breath-taking scenery and green spaces the country has to offer. Take the opportunity to enjoy a tranquil cycle along the treasured Comber Greenway, meander through the picturesque grounds of Stormont Estate, or admire the incredible views over Strangford Lough from Scrabo Tower.
Why choose a Lagan Home?
Lagan Homes has been building outstanding homes for over 30 years. In that time it has provided thousands of people with homes they love and that suits their lifestyle. They are desirable homes because of their designs and how they are made to enhance how one lives.
Our new homes are energy-efficient with high levels of insulation thereby reducing heat loss and your fuel bills. They achieve energy-efficiency ratings far in excess of the average for Northern Ireland.
SAFETY & SECURITY
Double glazing, window locks*, 3 point locking system to main doors, smoke,
heat and carbon monoxide detectors and security alarms are installed throughout giving home owners peace of mind and potentially lower insurance premiums. (*window locks – excluding emergency escape windows).
NEW HOME WARRANTY
A 10 year Buildmark warranty will be available for all homes at Millmount Village from NHBC which is responsible for setting the standards of the house-building industry.
YOUR NEW HOME
Owners have the satisfaction of knowing that Millmount Village represents a team effort involving the dedication, commitment and expertise of our finest architects and craftsmen. Owners will also benefit from a full turnkey finish.
Luxury Turnkey Specification
- Wood burning stove in lounge
- Internal walls and ceilings painted along
with the internal woodwork
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
with USB connections fitted to the kitchen and
- TV/Data connections to lounge, kitchen/dining
and all bedrooms
- TV/satellite co-axial cable terminated at
external location and distributed via a central
hub located in the store leaving your TV
cabling for your TV installer to connect
for whichever option you choose
- Additional cable left in roofspace for connection
of digital TV aerial by your TV installer
- Hardwired using Cat6 cable to all TV points –
Cat6 is capable of transmitting various signals
such as data/satellite/HDMI, and due to the
variety of systems/options available we have
left the final connections in the store to be
completed by the homeowner’s own installer
according to their own requirements
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Energy efficient LED downlighting to kitchen,
bathroom and en-suite (where applicable)
- Zoned security alarm
- Choice of kitchen doors, handles,
worktop colours with co-ordinating
upstand and splashback to hob
- Integrated electrical appliances to include gas hob
and electric oven, extractor unit, fridge/freezer,
dishwasher and freestanding washer/dryer
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware
with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over
bath in bathroom with screen door
- Thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Where shower/bath is fitted the enclosure
walls will be fully tiled
- Splash back tile to bathroom, ensuite
and downstairs cloakroom basins
- Lounge, bedrooms, stairs and
- Hall, kitchen/dining, garden room, cloakroom,
bathroom and ensuite floors tiled
- Tiled floor to sun room where applicable
- High standard of floor, wall and loft
insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Mouldings to door and window
surrounds to selected house designs
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient
double glazing with lockable system
- Bitmac driveways
- Coloured prefinished insulated
composite front door
- Rear gardens topsoiled
- Front gardens landscaped in keeping
with the rest of the development
- Extensive landscaping to common areas
- Timber fencing and walling
to boundaries (where appropriate)
- Feature external lighting to front door
- Outside tap
- Gas fired central heating – energy efficient
combination boiler which provides instant
hot water on demand
- Zoned heating with time clock in line
with building control regulations
- All selections to be made from the
builder’s nominated suppliers only
- All selections are from a pre-selected range
and are subject to stage of construction
- White goods carry a 1 year guarantee
from date of installation
- NHBC 10 year buildmark warranty
Design and Architecture
The Home Farm Collection at Millmount Village has been designed by Alan Patterson Design, one of the foremost architectural practices in Ireland.
Under the skilful guidance of founding partner, Alan Patterson, this design team has nurtured an enviable reputation for producing a consistently fresh and individual approach to its work and this is reflected in every project, no less so than in Millmount Village.
Schools near Home Farm Collection at Millmount VillageVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Contact the Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|028 9065 5555 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9059 5555 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9026 1080 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|