- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Located just off Whinney Hill
- Elevated and mature site
- Detached family home extending to approx. 3,500 sq ft
- Hallway / Cloaks WC / Cloakroom Store / Additional large store room / Utility
- Living Room with multi fuel stove, dual aspect windows and patio doors to raised timber decked area
- Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining
- Four Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- (Master with New Ensuite Bathroom in March 2017 and twin walk-in robes)
- Main Bathroom
- Studio Open Plan to Study
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Basement ideal as Garden Store or Workshop
- Tarmac Driveway leading to a Detached Matching Garage with dual entrances
- Enveloped by mature Gardens in lawn with variety of trees and shrubbery.
Additional InformationA deceptively spacious, detached family home occupying an elevated, mature site positioned just off the ever popular Whinney Hill.
Arranged over 3 floors, the property affords a wealth of accommodation extending to approximately 3,500 sq ft. The layout could be adapted to suit the occupier's requirements- The current set up comprises living room open plan to dining, separate kitchen with dining, utility plus cloaks WC all on the ground level. Downstairs, are four well-proportioned bedrooms; Master with ensuite plus main bathroom and a large store. On the first floor is a large studio leading to a study. Externally, a tarmac driveway leads to a detached, matching garage. A large basement store could be utilised as a garden equipment store area or workshop. The property is enveloped by mature gardens in lawn with a raised timber decked area that benefits from a sunny aspect and views across Holywood to Belfast Lough.
A highly desirable and convenient location within close proximity to Holywood town centre with its array of boutique shops, cafes and delightful walks including Ballymenoch Park and the North Down coast. Leading local primary and secondary schools are also on your doorstep. An ideal location for those wishing to commute; Holywood railway halt benefits from rail links to both Belfast and Bangor.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Covered tiled Entrance Porch with courtesy light.
- Hardwood Double Glazed Front Door.
- Cloakroom cupboard.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback. Additional storage cupboard understairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.8m x 5.4m (25' 7" x 17' 9")
Stanley multi-fuel stove with polished marble surround, slate hearth, dual aspect picture windows. uPVC double glazed double doors to raised timber decked area.
- Square Arch . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 2.9m (15' 5" x 9' 6")
- 7.1m x 4.8m (23' 4" x 15' 9")
Modern kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, wood block effect laminate worktops, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, Whirlpool 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel splashback and extractor fan, built-in double oven, built-in dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, matching island with electric point.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.m x 2.7m (13' 1" x 8' 10")
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer. Hardwood door to exterior.
Lower Ground Floor
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.9m x 5.5m (19' 4" x 18' 1")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Modern new (March 2017) white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with centre mixer tap and telephone hand shower, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level drawers, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- TWIN WALK-IN WARDROBES:
- Linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.7m x 2.9m (15' 5" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.6m x 3.8m (15' 1" x 12' 6")
Double built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.m x 3.5m (13' 1" x 11' 6")
- Comprising panelled bath, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bidet, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, Amtico flooring.
Hotpress - Lagged copper cylinder.
- Additional large store room.
- 10.7m x 5.5m (35' 1" x 18' 1")
- 5.3m x 4.7m (17' 5" x 15' 5")
- Large Basement Store to include Workshop and Store.
- Tarmac driveway to . . .
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE:
- 6.1m x 4.3m (20' 0" x 14' 1")
With dual entrances, up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler. Additional parking area to rear of garage.
Travelling along the Bangor Road out of Holywood, turn right onto Whinney Hill. Knocknatten Avenue is located on the left side of the road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »