- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Impressive Detached Country Residence Set In Delightful Grounds With Private Rural Aspects Only 1.5 Miles To A1 Dual Carriageway And Convenient To Hillsborough Village And Sprucefield M1 Motorway Link / Approximately 3240 Square Feet Plus Garage 410 Square Feet
- Reception Hall With Oak Staircase To Gallery Landing And Solid Oak Floor / Main Cloakroom With WC
- Drawing Room With Period Style Sandstone Fireplace / Dining Room With Solid Oak Floor / Family Room With French Doors To Patio And Belfast Reclaimed Brick Fireplace And Stove / Large Sun Room With French Doors To Patio
- Spacious Country Kitchen And Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Granite Work Surfaces / Utility Room / Rear Hall With Cloakroom And WC / Energy Efficiency Rating C70
- Five Bedrooms To Include Master Bedroom Suite With Walk In Robe And Luxury Shower Room En Suite And Guest Room With Shower Room En Suite / Spacious Luxury Bathroom With Jacuzzi Bath And Large Shower Cubicle / Villeroy And Boch
- Approximately 0.75 Acre Setting Laid In Lawns And Approached By Private Lane (Approximately 0.6 Acre) / Integral Double Garage With Two Remote Control Doors
- Zoned Oil Fired Central Heating System With Pressurised Hot Water / Double Glazed Windows In Golden Oak PVC Frames / Cyclone Built In Vacuum System / Extensive Electrical And Sky Installation
A Most Impressive Detached Country Residence Set In Delightful Grounds With Private Rural Aspects Only 1.5 Miles To A1 Dual Carriageway And Convenient To Hillsborough Village And Sprucefield M1 Motorway Link / Approximately 3240 Square Feet Plus Garage 410 Square Feet
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak staircase to Gallery landing. Two large velux windows. Solid oak floor. Cloakroom Sanitan pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Solid oak floor. Recessed spotlights. Storage under stairs.
- Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Access to Garage.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.75m x 4.62m (15' 7" x 15' 2")
Period style sandstone fireplace and slate hearth. Cast iron inset. Pleasant rural outlook.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.77m x 3.3m (15' 8" x 10' 10")
Solid oak floor.
- SPACIOUS COUNTRY KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- 8.95m x 3.76m (29' 4" x 12' 4")
Range of high and low level units in distressed finish with granite work surfaces and breakfast bar. Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Glazed cabinet with spotlights. Rangemaster multi fuel range style oven. Reclaimed brick alcove with pine beam. Bosch dishwasher. Neff built in microwave. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Archway to Family Room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.3m x 3.9m (14' 1" x 12' 10")
Reclaimed Belfast brick fireplace and hearth. Cast iron multi fuel stove. PVC double glazed French doors to Patio. Recessed spotlights. Solid oak floor.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.92m x 4.14m (16' 2" x 13' 7")
Tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to Patio. Recessed spotlights. Panoramic views.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.23m x 2.34m (10' 7" x 7' 8")
Plumbed for washing machine. Built in units with granite work surfaces. Tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
- 5.97m x 4.48m (19' 7" x 14' 8")
Panoramic views. Walk in robe with fitted shelves.
- SPACIOUS SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE
- Walk in shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style waterfall tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.88m x 3.51m (12' 9" x 11' 6")
Built in robe.
- SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE
- Quadrant shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.82m x 4.33m (15' 10" x 14' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.75m x 3.45m (15' 7" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (5) OR STUDY
- 3.27m x 2.79m (10' 9" x 9' 2")
- SPACIOUS LUXURY BATHROOM
- Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap. Large shower cubicle. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Mirror with over light. Shaver points. Recessed spotlights. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Separate hotpress with oak shelving.
- Approximately 0.75 acre setting laid in lawns. Approach by private lane of approximately 0.6 acre to sweeping driveway over stream.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.43m x 5.92m (21' 1" x 19' 5")
Two remote control roller shutter doors. Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From A1 dual carriageway turn into Ballygowan Road, 0.9 mile turn right into Corcreeny Road, number 31 is 0.6 mile on the left.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »