- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Four bedrooms, three receptions c.2,900 sq.ft.
- Traditional design with contemporary, open plan interior
- Cloakroom, bathroom and en suite
- Detached garage with potential home office above
- Edge of town convenience with rural surroundings just 1.2 miles from Ards Shopping Centre
- Oil fired central heating (under floor to en suite, bathroom and sun room)
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Stunning open plan kitchen / living / dining space
- Lovely rural views to hills beyond
- Perfect location for country walks
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE
"This is a great combination of convenience with rural surroundings, traditional style with contemporary interior and farmhouse design with modern facilities.
Recently constructed, this spacious family home offers c.2,900 sq.ft. of living space as 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms plus garage with potential 'work from home' space above.
The open plan layout is bright, spacious and practical with lovely views across fields to hills beyond. There is a cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite shower room plus a separate utility room.
Comfort is enhanced with oil fired central heating (which is under floor in the en suite, bathroom and sun room) and uPVC double glazing.
A really attractive and practical home".
- Sheltered double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Laminate oak effect flooring, glazed over door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Vaulted ceiling. Minstrel gallery.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, chrome towel radiator.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 9.07m x 5.18m (29' 9" x 17' 0")
Oak effect laminate, recessed lighting, vertical radiators. Double, double glazed doors to rear. Double doors to hall.
- 9.07m x 5.41m (29' 9" x 17' 9")
Extensive range of soft grey cupboards, grey laminate worktops, oven and hob, recessed lighting, ceiling feature lighting, recessed lighting. Also open to:
- SUNROOM OR CASUAL DINING
- 3.81m x 3.43m (12' 6" x 11' 3")
Double glazed double doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.97m (10' 0" x 9' 9")
Range of cupboards and laminate worktops, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Staircase with natural spindles, hardwood handrail, minstrel gallery to:
- Office point. Recessed lighting.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 5.41m x 4.5m (17' 9" x 14' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.44m (9' 9" x 8' 0")
White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity wash hand basins, chrome heated towel radiator, fully tiled corner shower cubicle, extractor fan, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.18m x 4.5m (17' 0" x 14' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.18m x 4.5m (17' 0" x 14' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.5m x 4.5m (14' 9" x 14' 9")
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- 4.11m x 2.67m (13' 6" x 8' 9")
White suite comprising free standing oval bath with mixer taps, feature tiling, low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin, chrome towel radiator, 'wet' shower area with telephone hand shower, extractor fan, recessed lighting, large format tiled floor.
- Floored. Good storage.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE
- Electric, insulated up and over door. Light and power. Cavity wall construction. Staircase to storage, potential for home office. Double glazed Velux window.
- uPVC oil tank.
- Gardens to front and rear enclosed with ranch fencing or hedges.
From Newtownards head out the Crawfordsburn Road and turn right into Mountain Road. 'Hillview' is approximately 0.6 mile on right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »