Hilltop, 18 Killyleagh Road, Saintfield BT24 7EJ
5 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning detached residence set on an elevated site extending to 1 acre
- High degree of privacy, stunning views over countryside, Aughnadarragh Lough, Mourne Mountains yet just 13 miles from Belfast
- Gracious reception hall incorporating dining and seating area with wood burning stove
- Stunning Italian 'Scavolini' kitchen with integrated appliances, centre island open to . . .
- Sun room/breakfast room with roof lantern, sliding doors to sun terrace and fabulous views
- Additional family room with dual aspect picture windows and wood burning stove
- Master suite with dressing room and luxury shower room
- 4 further bedrooms, one with luxury ensuite facilities
- Large family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Ground floor WC
- Laundry/utility room
- Oil fired central heating/double glazing
- Extensive landscaped site with formal gardens and a variety of trees and shrubs, patio areas and garden store with potential for a garage
- Well connected - Saintfield: 2.5 miles, Belfast: 13 miles, Lisburn: 13 miles
Additional InformationA superb detached property, extending to circa 3000 sq. ft., constructed in recent times with views over rolling countryside to the Mournes, Aughnadarragh Lough and just 13 miles from Belfast.
Benefitting from an exceptional level of build and a high standard of fixtures and fittings throughout it is rare to find a property of this calibre so close to Belfast in this price range. The outstanding accommodation is tastefully decorated throughout and offers well-proportioned living accommodation for a large family with some breath-taking views.
The stunning Italian 'Scavolini' kitchen is complimented by the sun room/breakfast room, designed to maximise light and views of the Lough with direct access to a large level patio, ideal for outdoor entertaining. The ground floor also incorporates a stunning reception hall with wood burning stove, a family room with dual aspect windows, a utility room and ground floor wc. High level insulation and zoned underfloor heating ensure these areas can be enjoyed to their full potential at any time of the year.
The first floor is equally impressive with 5 bedrooms, including a master with en suite and dressing room, a second en suite room and a luxury spacious bathroom. Each of the rooms has been designed to maximise natural light and the views of the surrounding countryside. The site is extremely well maintained with formal lawns, various trees and shrubs.
The site, approximately 1 acre, is approached by a shared laneway and enjoys an exceptional degree of privacy whilst remaining within an easy commute of Belfast and Lisburn (approx. 15 Minutes by car).
A property that we could speak about at length but can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection. Viewing is by private appointment is highly recommended.
- Hardwood front door to:
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Inner door to:
- MAGNIFICENT RECEPTION HALL:
- Inglenook fireplace and multi fuel stove, corniced ceiling, ceramic tiled floor and carpeted area. Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 7.04m x 3.71m (23' 1" x 12' 2")
Hole in wall style fireplace with multi fuel stove, corniced ceiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting, fabulous picture windows capturing views over Aughnadarragh Lough.
- 7.04m x 4.95m (23' 1" x 16' 3")
Italian 'Scavolini' kitchen, excellent range of high and low level 'Bellagio Cherrywood' units, polished Quartz work surfaces, integrated 'Smeg' stainless steel eye level double oven, 5 ring gas hob, 'Airome' extractor, integrated fridge freezer, centre island with polished quartz worktop, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, open to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.99m (13' 3" x 13' 1")
Cherry laminate floor, roof lantern, sliding sapa door to large patio and garden and fabulous lough views.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.95m x 2.06m (16' 3" x 6' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of oak high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, recessed low voltage spotlighting, partly tiled floor, partly tiled walls. Boiler cupboard with Warmflow oil fired boiler. 'Ozo' unvented water heater cylinder.
- Luxury white suite comprising: Low flush WC, vanity unit with mixer tap, partly tiled floor. Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Walk in linen cupboard, 'Dry Master' fresh filtered air vent.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.08m x 4.29m (16' 8" x 14' 1")
Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.06m x 1.91m (6' 9" x 6' 3")
Range of built in furniture, rails and drawers and storage shelving.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury white suite comprising: Wall hung WC and corniced ceiling, twin sinks and mixer taps, wet room shower and thermostatically controlled shower unit, rain shower head, partly tiled walls, partly tiled floor. Heated towel radiator, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 7.06m x 2.92m (23' 2" x 9' 7")
Range of built in shelves.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.75m x 3.78m (15' 7" x 12' 5")
Max. Semi circular bay window. Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.44m x 3.48m (14' 7" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (5)/GUEST SUITE:
- 3.48m x 3.38m (11' 5" x 11' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury white suite comprising: Low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with Aquatherm shower unit, tiled floor.
- Luxury white suite comprising: roll top bath with mixer tap, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertap, fully tiled shower cubicle with Aquatherm shower, heated towel radiator.
- Exceptionally private site of circa 0.8 acres in lawns with various trees and plants, 360 degree views of countryside and the Aughnadarragh Lough. Views to Mournes.
- GARDEN STORE:
- 4.88m x 3.53m (16' 0" x 11' 7")
Double doors, light and power.
48th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »