- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Delightful Detached Farmhouse Conversion in Private Rural Location
- The Charming Family Home Exudes a Superb Internal Ambiance & Charm
- Conveniently Positioned Close to Saintfield with Convenient Access by Car to Belfast, Lisburn & Co Down
- 3 Reception Areas & Separate Study
- Superb Kitchen with Range of Integrated Kitchen Units & Rayburn Range
- Ground Floor Utility Area with WC Facility
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Adjoining Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom & Ensuite Shower Room off Main Bedroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Solar Panels Connected to Electricity Grid
- Detached Garage, Range of Stores & Outbuildings
- Delightful Garden of Approximately 1.171 Acres
- Views Over Surrounding Countryside
- Approached via Laneway from Main Road
- Approved planning permission for habitable 2 storey garden room giving a range of options for use
Additional InformationA elegant and charming detached modernised original farmhouse situated on a secluded rural site on a laneway off the main Lisburn Road, approximately one mile from Saintfield.
The convenient location is close to Carryduff and approximately 20 minutes from Belfast and 15 minutes from Lisburn and the M1 motorway.
The property exudes an ambiance and character that will have wide ranging appeal. The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a spacious reception hall (potential dining area), drawing room, family room, study and an excellent modern kitchen with utility room and separate wc facility.
Upstairs are four well proportioned bedrooms, the master bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower room, and dressing room, and a family bathroom.
In addition the property benefits from oil fired central heating, detached garage, range of stores and sheds and solar panels. Superb gardens with lawns, patio areas and views over the adjoining countryside.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.25m x 1.75m (10' 8" x 5' 9")
Oak tongue and groove floor with recess, two wall lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 4.29m x 4.22m (14' 1" x 13' 10")
Hole in the wall fireplace with cast iron multi fuel stove on slate hearth, range of built-in bookshelves, painted tongue and grove ceiling, storage cupboard under stairs.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.76m (13' 10" x 12' 4")
Antique cast iron fireplace with embossed canopy and tiled panels, tiled hearth, two wall lights, painted tongue and groove ceiling, oak tongue and groove floor, TV aerial point, glazed double doors to kitchen, built-in cupboard, fully shelved.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.83m x 6.12m (22' 5" x 20' 1")
Inglenook fireplace with Stanley enamelled multi fuel stove with sandstone hearth, oak tongue and groove floor, feature stone wall with brick revels to window, glazed double patio doors to patio, TV aerial connection, telephone point, three wall lights, ceiling spotlights, panoramic views to north and east over adjoining countryside.
- CONNECTING HALLWAY:
- 1.75m x 1.65m (5' 9" x 5' 5")
Tiled floor, door to patio.
- 6.35m x 4.95m (20' 10" x 16' 3")
Villeroy and Bosch glazed double Belfast sink with double drainer and swan neck mixer tap in polished black granite surround, extensive range of Irish Elm wood eye high and low level units and drawers with matching pull-out larder, serving trays, handmade and solid wood chopping boards, open display bookshelves and spice drawers, island unit with polished black granite worktop and breakfast bar with fitted cupboards, drawers and wine rack, wicker backets and integrated Bosch double electric oven, Rayburn oil fired range and Smeg four ring gas hob in tiled recess with concealed extractor unit and high level mantle over, integrated Bosch dishwasher, Electrolux fridge, part tiled walls, ceramic flagged floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 2.11m x 1.3m (6' 11" x 4' 3")
Ceramic flagged floor, walk-in fully shelved larder, ceramic flagged floor.Velux window, open plan to . . .
- LAUNDRY ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.56m (15' 0" x 11' 8")
Glazed Belfast sink, range of full height storage cupboards and matching eye level cupboards, plumbed and space for washing machine, ceramic flagged floor.
- 2.11m x 1.22m (6' 11" x 4' 3")
White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic flagged floor.
- Oak staircase to . . .
- Oak tongue and groove flooring, large hotpress with insulated copper cylinder, double and single linen cupboards, storage cupboard.
- MASTER SUITE:
- 3.28m x 1.52m (10' 9" x 5' 4")
Double built-in wardrobe.
- NURSERY/DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 3.1m (10' 8" x 10' 2")
Large built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, vanity unit with recessed wash hand basin with cupboards underneath.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.3m x 4.8m (20' 8" x 15' 9")
Two double built-in wardrobes, access to eaves storage, twin column radiators, telephone connection point, feature stone wall, Fakro ceiling window with fitted blind, oak tongue and groove floor.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 3.02m x 2.34m (9' 11" x 7' 8")
White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with central chrome pillar mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, strip light with shaver socket over, quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, sliding glass shower doors with side panel, low flush wc, ceiling spotlights, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor, Velux window, access to hotpress.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.98m x 3.28m (16' 4" x 10' 9")
Double built-in wardrobe, vanity unit with recessed wash hand basin, mirror, strip light with shaver socket over and cupboards underneath.
- BEDROOM (4):
- Double built-in wardrobe.
- 1.91m x 1.75m (6' 3" x 5' 9")
White suite comprising pine tongue and groove panelled bath with Aqualisa Aquastream with electric shower over, fitted glass shower panel, vanity unit with recessed wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboards underneath, strip light with shaver socket over, Velux ceiling window, extractor fan, part tiled walls.
- BITMAC YARD:
- Partially enclosed with range of outbuildings including . . .
- 6.71m x 4.72m (22' 0" x 15' 6")
Electric roller door, light points, control unit for 26 solar panels on roof connected to electricity grid.
- 5.21m x 4.04m (17' 1" x 13' 3")
- FORMER 8 STALL BYRE:
- 7.09m x 4.32m (23' 3" x 14' 2")
- 8.84m x 5.84m (29' 0" x 19' 2")
- GARAGE/MACHINERY SHED:
- 11.m x 3.23m (36' 1" x 10' 7")
Up and over garage door, double garage doors, light and power points.
Approved planning permission for habitable 2 storey garden room giving a range of options for use.
- Spacious rolling lawns surrounding the residence with formal flagged patios and planted with a selection of ornamental and flowering shrubs, raised scree beds and enclosed with a find stand of Ash and Sycamore trees. The upper gardens incude an enclosed vegetable plot and if desired could be fenced off to create a sand school or small paddock for grazing.
Heading out of Saintfield on Lisburn Road, the property is approximately one mile on the right hand side up a laneway.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »