- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace & New Laminate Wood Flooring
- Fitted Kitchen With Built In Hob & Oven
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- New Carpet To The Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Freshly Tarmaced Driveway
Hillside Crescent, Lisburn
An attractive semi-detached bungalow set in this much sought after area that has had some recent updating and offers bright spacious accommodation, the property is located just minutes from Lisburn City Centre and set within this popular location convenient to local shops, schools, rail and bus routes. We would highly recommend an early appointment to view and avoid disappointment...
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC exterior door and glazed side panel, laminate wooden floor, double radiator. Access to roofspace.
- Living Room 16' 3'' x 12' 6'' (4.95m x 3.81m)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, slate hearth, laminate wooden floor, wired for wall lights, double and single radiators.
- Kitchen 10' 10'' x 10' 5'' (3.30m x 3.17m)
- Range of high and low level units with complementary work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer space, part tiled walls, hotpress, uPVC rear door, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 10' 11'' x 11' 0'' (3.32m x 3.35m)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 11'' x 7' 11'' (3.32m x 2.41m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 6'' x 7' 11'' (2.59m x 2.41m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and glass shower door. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, heated chrome towel rail.
- Front garden recently tarmaced with decorative stone border. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, patio area, plastic oil storage tank, oil fired boiler in housing.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »