- Additional Information
- • Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- • Fitted modern kitchen with range of integrated appliances (hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and washer/drier)
- • Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- • Thermostatically controlled shower
- • Gas fired central heating with energy efficient boiler
- • uPVC external door
- • Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- • PRe finished internal doors
- • Painted skirting boards and architraves
- • Walls and ceilings painted in emulsion
- • Floor tiling to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- • Tiled splashbacks to bathrooms and ensuites
- • Carpet to living area, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing
- • Generous provision of electrical points including wiring for satellite television (connection fee applies)
- • Energy efficient wall and roof space insulation
- • A management company is in place to maintain the upkeep and well-being of the development (a service charge will apply)
- • CRL 10 year building warranty
Comprising 12 luxury turn key apartments, Hillsborough Road Mews offers the very best of modern and convenient living. Located close to Lisburn city centre and a short drive from
Hillsborough, the local area is brimming with a wide range of businesses and eateries and a wealth of outdoor spaces including Wallace Park and Lagan Valley Regional Park.
Residents of Hillsborough Road Mews will enjoy easy access to great restaurants, cafes, shopping centres, boutiques and an excellent range of leading schools and colleges.
For a slower pace, residents can unwind at the nearby Lisburn Golf Club, Lisburn’s Leisureplex at the historic Hillsborough Castle and Gardens, where the famous Oyster Festival is held annually.
Boasting excellent transport links to Belfast and Dublin, Hillsborough Road Mews is a beautiful collection of high specification apartments. It will have broad appeal to downsizers, first time buyers and people who will enjoy it’s enviable location.
When leaving Lisburn City Centre travelling towards Hillsborough and Sprucefield. Hillsborough Road Mews is located on the left hand side just before the Lagan Valley Bridge and National Park.