- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stylish country residence with carport and adjoining double garage
- Spacious hallway with solid wooden floor and a separate cloaks/WC with modern style fittings
- Elegant drawing room with feature fireplace and a connecting door to the dining room, study or music room
- Separate family room with mahogany fireplace
- Wonderful open plan kitchen with dining room and adjoining sun room with feature reclaimed stone fireplace and inset stove
- Contemporary style fitted kitchen with ample high and low level units with granite work tops and a practical central island unit with solid wood work top. Integrated Bosch dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine with housing for a double width fridge freezer
- Practical utility room with fitted high and low level units
- 5 spacious bedrooms, master with a large ensuite with shower cubicle. 2 further bedrooms have ensuite shower rooms
- Separate office or bedroom 6 if required
- Generously proportioned games room or entertainment room. This lower level accommodation has potential as an integrated annex if so required
- Internal surround sound system
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Generous site extending to approximately 1.2 acres and beautifully landscaped with mature beds and borders with spacious patio area
- Tenure: Freehold
- Ground Rent: NIL
- Rates: £ 2566.90 per year as of 10/12/18
- Service Charge: NIL
- Floor Area: 4062.4 sq ft approx
An exceptional country residence, beautifully presented and wonderfully extended by the present owners who have skilfully created a practical lifestyle family home of elegance and quality for modern living, offering a unique opportunity in the current market. The practical layout has a bright and contemporary style open plan kitchen with dining room and adjoining sun room which is undoubtedly the heart of the home. The property occupies a spacious landscaped site with attractive views to the surrounding countryside and is approached by a private entrance including electric gates leading onto the tarmac driveway and to a feature brick paving area and carport. The rural setting is within commuting distance to neighbouring towns and villages as well as Belfast and Lisburn.
Travelling from Lisburn towards Glenavy on the Glenavy Road, turn right on to Hillhead Road. Number 2A is the first house on your right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »