- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
PART 2 COMING SOON!!
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY
Site 36 "The Rowan" 3 Bed Semi Detached 1,080sqft - £159,950
Site 211 "The Rowan" 3 Bed Semi Detached 1,080sqft - £159,950
To register your interest in the next phase contact Siobhan Phillips and/or Helena Burns:
E) firstname.lastname@example.org and /or email@example.com
T) 028 3025 4966 or 028 308 33233
- First time buyers must have a mortgage in principle/offer to lend in place.
- £1,000 booking fee is required to secure the booking. This deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of booking after that it will be £250 if the sale does not proceed to completion.
- Purchasers must be in a position to sign a contract within 4 – 6 weeks of paying the booking fee.
- A deposit of 10% of the contract price must paid when signing a contract.
- Purchasers must complete Lotus Homes Reservation Agreement.
The picturesque village of Bessbrook straddles the three townlands of Maghernahely, Clogharevan and Maytown. Situated approximately three miles Northwest of Newry with the A1 carriageway only a short distance away, Hillcrest Village offers easy commuting to both Belfast and Dublin.
On the outskirts of the village is John Macneill’s Craigmore Viaduct, known locally as the Eighteen Arches, built in 1851. The viaduct still carries the Dublin-Belfast railway line and with 18 twenty metre high arches, spanning about a quarter of a mile, it was for a long time the longest bridge in Ireland.