To register your interest in the next phase contact Siobhan Phillips and/or Helena Burns:
E) firstname.lastname@example.org and /or email@example.com
T) 028 3025 4966 or 028 308 33233
Sites Sold to date: Sites 1-26 inclusive, Sites 220 - 227 inclusive, 229 - 243 inclusive.
- First time buyers must have a mortgage in principle/offer to lend in place.
- £1,000 booking fee is required to secure the booking. This deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of booking after that it will be £250 if the sale does not proceed to completion.
- Purchasers must be in a position to sign a contract within 4 – 6 weeks of paying the booking fee.
- A deposit of 10% of the contract price must paid when signing a contract.
- Purchasers must complete Lotus Homes Reservation Agreement.
The picturesque village of Bessbrook straddles the three townlands of Maghernahely, Clogharevan and Maytown. Situated approximately three miles Northwest of Newry with the A1 carriageway only a short distance away, Hillcrest Village offers easy commuting to both Belfast and Dublin.
On the outskirts of the village is John Macneill’s Craigmore Viaduct, known locally as the Eighteen Arches, built in 1851. The viaduct still carries the Dublin-Belfast railway line and with 18 twenty metre high arches, spanning about a quarter of a mile, it was for a long time the longest bridge in Ireland.
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Best Property Services (Newry)||028 3026 6811 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Digney Boyd||028 3083 3233 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Lotus Homes||028 4062 8009 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area