- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended detached residence
- Downstairs wc
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Three reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Gas fired central heating
- Family bathroom
- Detached garage
- Mahogany framed double glazed windows
- Panoramic views
- Excellent location, convenient to local shops, schools and amenities in Ballyhackamore
Additional InformationThis bright and spacious attractive extended double fronted detached villa is located within a quiet cul-de-sac within the popular area of Richhill in Ballyhackamore.
With its close proximity to some of the provinces leading schools, public and private transport links are near at hand as are an array of shops and eateries in Ballyhackamore, just minutes walk away.
The present owners have really enjoyed living in Richhill for the last fifteen years. The house has been well-maintained and we would urge viewing at your earliest convenience.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor (parquet underneath).
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, plumbed for washing machine.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.95m (10' 0" x 9' 8")
Cast iron fireplace, tiled hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling.
- 3.86m x 3.02m (12' 8" x 9' 11")
Range of high and low level units, integrated fridge and integrated dishwasher, four ring ceramic hob, double electric oven, laminate flooring, One and a half bowl sink unit, part tiled walls, extractor fan, stable door to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.07m (15' 9" x 10' 1")
Attractive fireplace, tiled inset, gas fire. Double doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 4.01m (16' 6" x 13' 2")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, telephone hand shower, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.84m (17' 0" x 12' 7")
Two built-in robes with mirrored doors.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, wash hand basin with cupboards below. Shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor. Under floor heating.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 3.m (13' 4" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 2.97m (13' 4" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.13m x 1.8m (7' 0" x 5' 11")
- Floored, light.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawn, shrubs etc. Concrete driveway, cherry blossom tree.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.36m x 2.39m (17' 7" x 7' 10")
Up and over door, light and power.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Patio areas, garden in lawn, bordered by mature bushes, trees, etc, pond.
From Ballyhackamore turn down Sandown Road at traffic lights just after Templeton Robinson office. Continue to the bottom of the hill, take second right into Richhill Crescent.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
77th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »