- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Superb Semi Detached Family Home in a Prime Location
- Conveniently Placed for the City Bound Commuter & Popular Local Schools
- 2 Good Sized Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Area & Separate Utility Room
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Deluxe Family Bathroom & Ground Floor WC
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Detached Double Garage
- Outstanding Garden Areas to Side & Rear
- Planning Permission for a Ground Floor Side Extension
- Viewing is Highly Recommended
Additional InformationAn exceptional semi detached family home in a prime residential location highly popular in demand for its convenience for the Belfast or Lisburn bound commuters and proximity to range of popular local schools. The excellent accommodation has been aesthetically improved over the past 5 years and now exudes a character and charm that will have wide ranging appeal.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a living room and family room, ground floor wc facility, excellent modern fitted kitchen with breakfast area and utility room.
Upstairs are four well proportioned bedrooms, three on first floor and well proportioned second floor bedroom.
Additionally the property benefits from a deluxe family bathroom uPVC framed double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, double detached garage and excellent garden areas to the side and rear. We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.887m x 3.7m (12' 9" x 12' 2")
Engineered oak flooring, feature fireplace surround and mantle, cast iron inset and decorative tiles, gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.66m x 3.7m (15' 3" x 12' 2")
Excellent marble fireplace surround and mantle with polished granite hearth and inset multi fuel stove, cornice ceiling, picture rail, engineered wood flooring.
- SUPERB MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.29m x 3.049m (14' 1" x 10' 0")
(at widest points). Superb modern kitchen with range of high and low level units, enamel twin bowl sink unit with mixer tap, extensive work surfaces, Rangemaster cooker with five gas rings, oven and grill, ceramic tiled floor, integrated fridge freezer, intgrated dishwasher, built-in bench seating, breakfast area, range of ceiling spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of built-in units, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.9m x 3.4m (12' 10" x 11' 2")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.72m x 3.56m (12' 2" x 11' 8")
Laminate wood effect floor, opening to enclosed sun porch.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.04m x 2.9m (9' 12" x 9' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- Panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Stairs to . . .
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.4m x 3.49m (17' 9" x 11' 5")
Approached from upper landing with storage in eaves.
- LARGE DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.3m x 6.1m (20' 8" x 20' 0")
Two metal up and over doors, light and power.
- Garden area to front, extensive side and rear gardens in lawn with mature boundary hedging and mature herbascious borders, decked sun terrace.
Dunmurry Lane turn left at traffic lights, at junction with Kingsway towards motorway then take first on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »