'Hill House', 239 Bangor Road, Craigavad, Holywood BT18 0JQ
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well presented Detached Family Home offering style, convenience and privacy accessed via traffic lights from Bangor Road at Seahill
- Comfortable Sitting Room with patio doors to gardens
- Good sized Dining Room
- Large Living Room with picture windows overlooking the delightful gardens
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms to include Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom & Dressing Area
- Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor Cloakroom with low flush WC
- Oil fired central heating / Majority uPVC double glazing
- Detached Garage and ample parking
- Well manicured lawns, colourful shrubbery and delightful open aspect over countryside to rear and first floor sea views to front
Additional InformationThis exceptionally well presented, detached family home occupies a stunning south facing sunny site offering total privacy - very conveniently positioned to Holywood, Bangor, Crawfordsburn and Helen's Bay, and within easy reach of Belfast via road or rail, with the added benefit of a bus stop at the end of the laneway and a short walk to Glencraig Integrated Primary School, Rockport School and Seahill train station for the Belfast/Bangor line.
The property itself is easily accessed at the traffic lights at Seahill via a shared laneway leading to electric gates which, in turn, lead to a private, sweeping driveway flanked by well manicured lawns which host a variety of mature trees, high hedging and colourful shrubbery - all of which combine to offer a quite enviable site.
On entering the property, one is immediately struck by the quality of finish and welcoming atmosphere. Further investigation reveals bright, well proportioned reception rooms on the ground floor that lend themselves equally well to cosy nights in or formal entertaining. The first floor boasts four bedrooms -some of which offer views over Belfast Lough. Of particular note, is the master suite with a feature vaulted ceiling, dressing area and luxury en suite bathroom.
All in all, a most practical and comfortable home, offering both style and convenience, set in a stunning location.
- Courtesy Light.
- ENCLOSED TILED RECEPTION PORCH:
- Feature stained leaded glass porthole window, stained glass leaded inner door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Woodblock flooring.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Porcelanosa low flush wc and feature stone wash hand basin with Fired Earth taps and antique cabinet.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 5.89m x 4.27m (19' 4" x 14' 0")
(into bow window) Corniced ceiling, woodblock flooring, attractive pine fireplace with natural brick inset and hearth with multi fuel stove, built-in book shelving, double glazed patio doors to gardens.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.78m x 4.04m (15' 8" x 13' 3")
(into bow window) Corniced ceiling, woodblock flooring, carved wood fireplace with natural brick inset and hearth.
- 8.23m x 5.49m (27' 0" x 18' 0")
'L' shaped fitted kitchen with ceramic twin tub sink unit and swan neck tap, excellent range of built-in cupboards, granite worktops and matching granite upstands, Britannia range twin electric oven and 6 -ring gas hob and fish kettle/ring, extractor fan and fixed canopy, Fired Earth terracotta tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, cornice ceiling. Open plan to Casual Dining Area. Double glazed patio doors to exterior.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.62m x 6.58m (25' 0" x 21' 7")
Ornate reclaimed cast iron fireplace (from Ballywalter House) with stone surround and slate hearth, corniced ceiling, solid oak flooring. Double glazed uPVC doors to garden.
- REAR PORCH/BOOT ROOM:
- Terracotta tiled floor from Fired Earth. Stable door to exterior.
- SEPARATE UTILITY:
- Circular stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of low level cupboards, plumbed for washing machine.
- Linen cupboard, Immersion heater, copper cylinder.
- MASTER SUITE:
- 7.16m x 5.87m (23' 6" x 19' 3")
Feature vaulted ceiling, low voltage mood lighting.
- DRESSING AREA:
- Full range of built-in robes.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Roll top bath with centre mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, bidet, marble vanitory unit with Bristan mixer tap and built-in cupboard, fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa built-in shower unit, solid oak flooring, extractor fan, spotlighting, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 3.96m (13' 2" x 13' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.04m x 3.18m (13' 3" x 10' 5")
Lough views, spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.83m x 2.21m (15' 10" x 7' 3")
Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Panelled bath with telephone hand shower, corner fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Electric gates leading to sweeping pink pebbled driveway.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE:
- 5.77m x 3.71m (18' 11" x 12' 2")
Up and over door, oil fired boiler. Ample additional parking.
- Fully enclosed, mature, well tended, very private front, side and sunny south facing rear gardens in lawns, flowerbeds, mature trees and shrubbery - open rural aspect to rear.
Right hand side of Bangor Road just opposite the entrance to Seahill.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »