- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions & Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing / Oil
- Detached Garage
- Superb Site
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented detached villa which is nestled on an elevated site bordered by mature trees on a private road just off the Antrim Road, Newtownabbey.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, large extended lounge with feature marble fireplace, family room and a fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include oil heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a driveway for ample parking leading to a detached garage and superb gardens to front and rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Leaded glass front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 22'2'' X 17'0'' AT WIDEST (6.76m X 5.18m AT WIDEST)
- Feature marble fireplace, radiator, double glass panelled doors conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY 16'0'' X 11'2'' AT WIDEST (4.88m X 3.40m AT WIDEST)
- Tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- FAMILY ROOM 10'11'' X 8'11'' (3.33m X 2.72m)
- KITCHEN / DINER 14'8'' X 9'9'' (4.47m X 2.97m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel sound sink unit, built in double oven, hob, extractor fan, under fridge space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor.
- UTILITY AREA 10'7'' X 6'8'' (3.23m X 2.03m)
- Belfast sink, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, access to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 15'2'' X 10'3'' (4.62m X 3.12m)
- Built in robe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 11'1'' x 10'8'' (3.38m x 3.25m)
- Wood laminate flooring, built in robe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 11'11'' X 7'7'' AT WIDEST (3.63m X 2.31m AT WIDEST)
- Built in robes, radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, separate chrome corner shower cubicle, eletric shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Large tarmac driveway for ample parking leading to a detached garage
Superb garden to front in lawn
Paved and pebbled patio area to side
Crazy paved patio area to rear with steps to a superb tiered garden to rear in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »