- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Detached Residence Constructed Circa 1925
- Highly Regarded Address In The Heart Of The Malone Area
- Gracious Wood Panelled Hall
- 7 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms
- Beautifully Mature Gardens Laid In Lawns, Flower Beds, Trees & Shrubs In A Profusion Of Colour, South Facing Patio Area Leading Out From Kitchen
- Integral Double Garage / Double Electric Entrance Gates, Ample Car Parking Space
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed Window Frames
Additional InformationLocated in one of Belfast's most sought after residential addresses, 'Heath Lodge' is a most attractive Arts and Crafts style residence dating back to 1928.
The property occupies a prime corner site in Broomhill Park and exudes many magnificent original architectural features both externally and internally.
The attractive red brick with decorative bay detailing, red tiled roof with large overhanging eaves are but a few of the handsome external details. Internally, the panelled reception hall, leaded windows, original fireplaces and corniced / beamed ceilings all create a period home of immense charm and character.
The property offers generously proportioned accommodation with a layout adaptable to most family requirements. The accommodation comprises on the Ground Floor, an Entrance Porch, Reception Hall, Cloakroom, 3 Reception Rooms, Kitchen open to Dining Area. First Floor: 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Second Floor: 2 further Bedrooms plus Store Room. The second floor accommodation could readily be adapted for use as a self contained apartment.
Outside, there are private mature gardens to the front and side laid in well tended lawns, mature trees and shrubs, and a private patio area. Automated entrance gates lead to the driveway with generous parking / turning area.
Broomhill Park is an exclusive enclave in Malone with no through traffic thereby making it one of the most peaceful, relatively traffic free parks in the Malone area.
The location enjoys easy access to the City Centre, main arterial transport routes including the Outer Ring and M1 motorway. A number of leading schools are within walking distance including; Victoria College, Inchmarlo Preparatory School and Methodist College Belfast. Lisburn Road is also within close proximity providing an array of local shopping features, boutiques, coffee shops and restaurants.
All in all, 'Heath Lodge' is a magnificent attractive period residence occupying an excellent site in one of Belfast's most sought after residential addresses.
Viewing is by private appointment and is highly recommended.
- Hardwood front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden floor. Wood panelled walls and plate rack.
- CLOAKROOM / WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partially panelled walls. Cloaks space.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.74m x 5.18m (28' 8" x 17' 0")
Brick fireplace with wooden mantle. Bay window. Wooden beams.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.21m x 3.91m (17' 1" x 12' 10")
Brick fireplace with gas coal effect fire (disconnected). Built-in shelving. Corniced ceiling. Plate rack. Double doors to gardens.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 7.29m x 5.49m (23' 11" x 18' 0")
Brick fireplace with gas coal effect fire (disconnected). Original parquet floor. Plate rack. Wooden beams.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Wooden floor.
- 3.25m x 3.05m (10' 8" x 10' 0")
Original high and low level units with glazed display cabinets. Wooden work surfaces. Belfast sink. Partially tiled walls. Terrazzo floor.
- FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 7.7m x 5.69m (25' 3" x 18' 8")
Full range of high and low level units. Wooden work surfaces. 1.5 bowl sink unit and drainer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated cooker and hob. Integrated wine rack. Glazed display cabinets. Integrated fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Double doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of units. Wooden work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Terrazzo floor.
- Shelving. Terrazzo floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Terrazzo floor. Hardwood door to rear. Door to garage. Walk-in wine store.
- High flush WC. Wash hand basin. Terrazzo floor.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- Shelves. Terrazzo floor. Hardwood door and glazing to rear.
- BOILER ROOM:
- Oil fired boiler.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Wood panelled walls. Wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.79m x 4.72m (19' 0" x 15' 6")
Bay window. Range of built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.79m x 4.72m (19' 0" x 15' 6")
Bay window. Wash hand basin. Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.33m x 4.39m (17' 6" x 14' 5")
Wash hand basin. Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.75m x 3.48m (15' 7" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.89m x 3.61m (12' 9" x 11' 10")
Oriel window. Built-in cupboards.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Coloured suite comprising low flush WC. Bidet. Corner panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tongue and groove walls.
- MAIN BATHROOM:
- Blue coloured suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Bidet. Panelled bath with shower over. Partially tongue and groove walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Blue coloured low flush WC. Partially tongue and groove walls.
- WALK-IN HOTPRESS / LAUNDRY ROOM:
- 3.23m x 1.83m (10' 7" x 6' 0")
Shelved cupboards and hot tank.
- White suite comprising low flush WC. Bidet. Freestanding roll top bath. Cupboard.
- Stairs to:
- Eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.91m x 3.25m (12' 10" x 10' 8")
Storage into eaves.
- BEDROOM (7):
- 5.31m x 4.65m (17' 5" x 15' 3")
Wooden floor. Doors to:
- STORAGE ROOM:
- 3.18m x 3.07m (10' 5" x 10' 1")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Beautiful enclosed south facing rear paved patio / sitting area with beds in shrubs and bushes. Gate to excellent sized gardens in lawns with beds in bushes, shrubs, and trees. Electric entrance gates to tarmac driveway with generous parking / turning area.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.3m x 5.31m (20' 8" x 17' 5")
Up and over door. Light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »