- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Detached Residence Designed in 1925
- Gracious Wood Panelled Hall
- Magnificent Drawing Room with Bay Window, Attractive Fireplace with Mantle
- Dining Room with Open Fireplace & Original Parquet Flooring
- Family Room with Attractive Gas Effect Coal Fire, (Disconnected), Double Doors to Gardens
- Spacious Fully Equipped Kitchen with Breakfast Area, Separate Utility Room & Pantry
- 7 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Double Glazed Window Frames
- Integral Double Garage/Double Electric Entrance Gates, Ample Car Parking Space
- Beautifully Mature Gardens Laid in Lawns, Flower Beds, Trees & Shrubs in a Profusion of Colour, South Facing Patio Area Leading out from Kitchen
Additional InformationHeath Lodge is a truly outstanding detached residence that enjoys the rare combination of a beautifully appointed Arts and Crafts style home in a long established and highly regarded residential area.
Built in 1928 by R.H. Gibson in red brick with tile hanging to gables and double-height bays, the property provides quite superb accommodation with many original features including leaded glass windows, parquet flooring, attractive fireplaces and cornice ceilings.
The gardens are beautifully maintained to the front and side with a south facing patio area to the rear leading out from the kitchen. There are a variety of mature specimen trees and shrubs, laid in lawns and flower beds. The location is just a few minutes walk from Victoria College, Inchmarlo Preparatory School and Methodist College Belfast, together with the many excellent shops, boutiques and restaurants on the thriving Lisburn Road.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood floor, wood panelled walls and plate rack.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part panelled walls, cloaks space.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.74m x 5.18m (28' 8" x 17' 0")
(at widest points). Brick fireplace with wooden mantle, bay window, wooden beams.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.21m x 3.91m (17' 1" x 12' 10")
(at widest points). Brick fireplace with gas coal effect fire, (disconnected), built-in shelving, cornice ceiling, plate rack, double doors to gardens.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 7.29m x 5.49m (23' 11" x 18' 0")
Brick fireplace with gas coal effect fire, (disconnected), original parquet floor, plate rack, wooden beams.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Wooden floor.
- 3.25m x 3.05m (10' 8" x 10' 0")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, wooden work surfaces, old Belfast style sink, part tiled walls, terazzo floor, glazed display cabinets.
- FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 7.7m x 5.69m (25' 3" x 18' 8")
Full range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, integrated cooker and hob, integrated wine rack, glazed display cabinets, integrated fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, double doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, terrazzo floor.
- Shelving, terrazzo floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Terrazzo floor, hardwood door to rear, door to garage, walk-in wine store.
- High flush wc, wash hand basin, terrazzo floor.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- Shelves, terrazzo floor, hardwood door and glazing to rear.
- BOILER ROOM:
- Oil Fired boiler.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Wood panelled walls, wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.79m x 4.72m (19' 0" x 15' 6")
(at widest points). Bay window, range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.79m x 4.72m (19' 0" x 15' 6")
Bay window, wash hand basin, built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.33m x 4.39m (17' 6" x 14' 5")
(at widest points). Wash hand basin, built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.75m x 3.48m (15' 7" x 11' 5")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.89m x 3.61m (12' 9" x 11' 10")
(at widest points). Oriel window, built-in cupboards.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Coloured suite comprising low flush wc, bidet, corner panelled bath with telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, tongue and groove walls.
- MAIN BATHROOM:
- Blue coloured suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, panelled bath with shower over, part tongue and groove walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Blue coloured low flush wc, part tongue and groove walls.
- WALK IN HOTPRESS/LAUNDRY ROOM:
- 3.23m x 1.83m (10' 7" x 6' 0")
Shelved cupboards and hot tank.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, bidet, free standing roll-top bath, cupboard.
- Stairs to . . .
- Eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.91m x 3.25m (12' 10" x 10' 8")
Storage into eaves.
- BEDROOM (7):
- 5.31m x 4.65m (17' 5" x 15' 3")
Wooden floor. Doors to . . .
- STORAGE ROOM:
- 3.18m x 3.07m (10' 5" x 10' 1")
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.3m x 5.31m (20' 8" x 17' 5")
Up and over door, range of units, light and power.
- Beautiful enclosed south facing rear paved patio/sitting area with beds in shrubs and bushes. Gate to excellent sized gardens in lawns with beds in bushes, shrubs and trees. Electric entrance gates to tarmac driveway for numerous cars and integral double garage.
From Malone Road turn left onto Stranmillis Road then right into Broomhill Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »