This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
Harvester House is a Landmark 7-storey building, compromising of 38,500 sq ft of Grade A office accommodation with secure car parking. The common parts have recently been fully refurbished with the main lobby providing an impressive welcoming environment to visitors to the building. Tenants within the building include NFU Mutual, Action on Hearing Loss, Grant Thornton and HSBC Bank Plc. The Landlord can tailor an individual fit-out to suit specific user requirements. For further details and plans of the available floor-plates please contact the letting agents.
- 2 x High-speed 10 passenger lifts
- Excellent floor to ceiling heights
- Suspended ceilings with integrated lighting
- Fully accessible raised floor plates
- Carpeted flooring and plastered painted walls
- Male and female W.C. facilities on all floors
- Shower facilities
- 24/7 access with manned Concierge
- On-site car parking and bike racks
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »