- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning home of approximately 4000 sq. ft built in 2005 to a very high standard
- Sits proudly on a site of circa 7 acres with wonderful views as far out as Scotland
- A wonderful lifestyle opportunity and suited to anyone with an equestrian interest
- Entrance hall leading to an impressive hall with feature floor tiles
- Fabulous lounge with a feature marble fireplace and slate hearth
- Dining room with access to the sun room, lounge and kitchen
- Sun room with double doors to the rear garden and the dining room
- Family room, home office and wet room - ideal space for live in parents
- Spacious kitchen, dining & living room with a red brick fireplace and wood burning stove
- Matching utility room with excellent storage and a stable door to the rear
- Master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and a luxury en-suite bathroom
- A further four bedrooms - one with an en-suite and two serviced by a Jack & Jill en-suite
- Dressing room, sixth bedroom or bathroom (plumbing in place)
- Impressive landing with a vaulted ceiling
- Recently fitted oil fired Grant boiler and under floor heating on the ground floor
- Double garage with twin electric doors
- Barn of 60' x 30' with two loose boxes and a loft
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with an array of plants, shrubs & trees
- Electric entrance gates leading to a sweeping driveway
- Two miles to Saintfield and just over two miles to Carryduff
Additional InformationA Big Opportunity!
This stunning home will quite simply take your breath away. When the electric gates open to the sweeping driveway and you see the imposing property, landscaped gardens and the wonderful views you will know you have arrived at a very special home. Set in a peaceful yet convenient countryside location this property promises to deliver a lifestyle that will be perfect for the whole family and one you will never want to leave. With a total square footage of approximately 4000 sq. ft. there will be plenty of room for the entire family to live, enjoy and relax in this luxury home.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall leading to an impressive reception hall with feature floor tiles, a lounge with a feature fireplace, a dining room, a sun room, a family room, an office, a wet room, a fabulous kitchen/dining, a living room and a utility room. Upstairs offers a landing with a vaulted ceiling, a large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom, a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms - two of which have access to a Jack & Jill shower room and a dressing room that could be used as a sixth bedroom or could be fitted out as a bathroom as the plumbing is already in place.
The property sits on a circa seven acre site and is accessed via electric gates leading to a sweeping driveway and onto a double garage with electric twin doors. There are landscaped gardens laid in lawn surrounding the property and a fantastic patio area where you can sit back and relax. There is also a barn that has two loose boxes and a floored loft.
The property is conveniently located between Saintfield and Carryduff, both of which offer an excellent range of amenities and eateries. There are plenty of superb schools close by and Belfast is no more than fifteen minutes away on a good day.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents in 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Reception Hall
- Lounge 6.50m x 4.95m (21'4" x 16'3")
- Dining Room 4.29m x 3.99m (14'1" x 13'1")
- Sun Room 4.29m x 3.99m (14'1" x 13'1")
- Family Room 3.20m x 4.93m (10'6" x 16'2")
- Office 3.94m x 2.69m (12'11" x 8'10")
- Kitchen/Dining/Living 8.69m x 4.78m (28'6" x 15'8")
- Utility Room 3.15m x 3.99m (10'4" x 13'1")
- Wet Room 2.03m x 3.00m (6'8" x 9'10")
- Master Bedroom 6.58m x 4.78m (21'7" x 15'8")
- En-suite Bathroom 3.73m x 3.99m (12'3" x 13'1")
- Walk-in Wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 3.56m x 4.95m (11'8" x 16'3")
- En-suite 1.78m x 2.16m (5'10" x 7'1")
- Bedroom 3 3.18m x 4.95m (10'5" x 16'3")
- Jack & Jill Shower Room
- Bedroom 4 3.20m x 4.93m (10'6" x 16'2")
- Bedroom 5 3.33m x 3.07m (10'11" x 10'1")
- Dressing Room/Bedroom 6 2.16m x 3.78m (7'1" x 12'5")
- Double Garage 6.53m x 8.00m (21'5" x 26'3")
- Barn With Stables 18.29m x 9.14m (60' x 30')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »