Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm
HARBERTON BT9, MALONE
Exciting News...Show Home First Opening Sunday 25th September 2-5pm!
PHASE TWO CONSISTS OF OUTSTANDING 3 & 4 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED & DETACHED HOUSES RANGING FROM 1,543 SQFT TO 1,922 SQFT. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT OUR SOUTH BELFAST OFFICE ON 02890668888.
The developers, Hilmark Homes and Blue Horizon Developments have combined their extensive expertise and craftsmanship to offer an exceptional new collection of high quality homes. Their meticulous attention to detail and commitment to excellence is an integral part of the vision and design of this stunning development.
Achieving a rare blend of timeless architectural elegance and ultra modern design, there is a feeling of space and grandeur throughout these magnificent homes.
Externally they are traditionally designed in keeping with their BT9 surroundings.
Internally the emphasis is on contemporary free flow family living with elegant light filled accommodation.
Features such as high ceilings, deep architraves and skirtings blend classical design with open plan state of the art kitchens.
DIMENSIONS, Chartered Project Architects were instrumental in the design of these fine residences where the requirement was for large reception areas for entertaining together with highly functional family accommodation essential for everyday living.
Much thought has gone into designing the garden rooms with feature floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors integrating indoor living with the outdoors.
A PERFECT LOCATION
Located in the heart of BT9, Harberton is only a few minutes walk from Lisburn Road's bustling hub with local amenities, award winning restaurants, friendly coffee shops, elegant boutiques, inspiring interior emporia and quality delicatessens. The wide choice of superb schools, public transport links, golf courses, parks and excellent range of activities for all ages make it the perfect location for family living.
- Choose your luxury kitchen finishes from our bespoke Harberton range at Alwood, Lurgan
- You will be invited to book a personal appointment with the award winning designer Janice Sutherland
- Corian or quartz worktop and hand painted doors
- We have tailored the layout design to optimise the unit and worktop space in each kitchen
- Integrated Bosch appliances include gas hob, electric oven and combination microwave with warming drawer, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Quooker Fusion boiling water tap
- Solid beech cutlery drawer inserts and plate peg boards
- Separate shelved pantry to selected house types
- Low voltage down lights
- Bluetooth speaker audio system
- High quality units with choice of door finishes, worktops and handles
- Free standing washing machine and tumble dryer
- Vitra sanitary ware with quality chrome fittings to Bathroom, Ensuites and WCs
- Wall hung WC with Geberit concealed cistern
- Low profile Acquabella slate shower trays with contemporary Kudos glass panels and doors to bathrooms and ensuites
- Heated anti-steam illuminated wall mirror to bathrooms and ensuites
- Low voltage down lights
- Premium carpet and underlay in drawing room, formal dining, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Tiled floor to entrance / reception hall, kitchen, dine, garden room, utility, cloakroom, and WC
- Italian floor and wall tiling to bathroom and ensuite
- Gas fired central heating
- Energy efficient boiler
- Underfloor heating to bathroom and ensuite
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
- High output radiators on first floor
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Large feature roof light to selected garden rooms
- Painted internal walls in one colour throughout and white ceilings
- Traditional panel internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Deep moulded skirting boards and architraves
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches and telephone points including 5 amp sockets to drawing room
- Security alarm
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- 9 ft high ceilings to ground and first floor
- Feature cornicing to entrance / reception hall, drawing room and formal dining room
- PC allowance towards fireplace and surround
- Traditional cavity wall construction with clay brick and smooth / roughcast render finish
- Traditional finish tiled roof
- uPVC double glazed windows with gunmetal grey finish
- Painted front and rear doors
- Bitmac driveway with cobbled edging
- Turfed gardens to front and rear
- Wall detailing, planting and hedging to Harberton Park frontage
- Flagged patio areas and paths
- External power supply to front and rear
- Front and rear external lighting
- Front and rear outside water supply
- Decorative chimney stacks and pots
- 10 year structural warranty
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Simon Brien Residential (South Belfast)||028 9066 8888||Enquire Now|
|Blue Horizon Developments / Hilmark Homes||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right