- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fully compliant wih fire regulations
- HACCP compliant.
- Fully equipped with cooking and service equipment and seating for up to 80 customers
- Open fire with feature stone fireplace in first floor seating area
- Spectacular sea views from first floor seating area
- Storage, office and toilet facility on second floor.
- Three storey building with back entrance
- Pvc golden oak double-glazed windows throughout.
- Storage heating
Sea Front Town Centre Restaurant
A unique business opportunity, Ballybunion’s landmark restaurant is offered for sale, or for lease on a long-term basis. Maintained to a high standard, fully compliant with fire regulations, the building incorporates cooking and serving equipment, with seating for up to 80 people on two floors. Fully equipped service area, kitchen, storage and toilet facilities, all of which are HACCP compliant. The formula for success has been established, there is a warm and friendly atmosphere, an unrivalled service history with an excellent reputation throughout the south west. Situated on the seafront with uninterrupted views of the sea, the location is unrivalled. Connected to mains services.
- Ground floor
- Service area and seating: 3.65m x 8.40m
- Service area at the front. Equipment includes digital till, fridge, dish washer. Customer seating at window.
- Seating for 30 customers.
- Toilet facilities: 2.60m x 2.30m
- Separate gents and ladies’ toilets. Fully tiled. Excellent condition.
- Kitchen: 8.75m x 3.95m
- Equipped and fully compliant with HACCP for hot and cold food preparation and service. Includes Salad counter, upright s/steel freezer, dishwasher, bain marie and plate warmer, gas cooker, hot plate, double fryer, sinks, walk in cold room, walk in freezer.
- Storage / Staff facilities: 3.15m x 2.95m
- Rear of kitchen – staff toilet area with area for plumbed appliances and storage area.
- First Floor: 12.50m x 5.75m / 4.20m
- Seating for up to 50 people
- Open stone-faced fireplace
- Excellent views from the seating area overlooking the beach, castle and children’s playground. Access to the concrete flat roof and fire escape with safety rails at rear of dining room.
- Second Floor: Stira stairs access to the attic space which comprises of a bathroom facility and storage/office space.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »