- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A wonderful opportunity to acquire one of just two brand new luxury Georgian style homes
- Resting on a site of 0.95 acres approximately
- Approximately 2500 sq. ft. with a generous £25,000 PC sum - details available on request
- Beautiful semi-rural location with stunning views on the outskirts of Belfast
- Can be designed and adapted to suit your requirements
- Impressive entrance hall that sets the tone throughout
- Superb kitchen and open plan dining which in turn opens to a snug with a vaulted ceiling
- Kitchen area with fabulous full height French doors to the patio
- Spacious living room and a separate family room - perfect for modern day living
- Utility/boot room with plumbing for white goods and access to a WC
- Five double bedrooms - three on the first floor and two on the second floor
- Master suite benefiting from "his & hers" dressing room and an en-suite
- A further possible two dressing rooms to the top floor bedrooms
- Family bathroom on the first floor and a shower room to the second floor
- Double garage with a games room above available on request, single garage is standard
- Pressurised oil fired central heating (alternatives available)
- Sash windows to the front of the property and double glazed throughout
- Surrounding gardens landscaped to offer lawn, west facing patio & planted flowerbeds
- Driveway providing plenty of off-street parking
- NB Please note images are used for illustrative purposes.
Additional InformationHannawood House
Hannawood House offers a wonderful opportunity to purchase a brand new 5 bedroom Georgian style home with fantastic views and a convenient semi-rural location on the outskirts of Belfast. Not only does each benefit from a generous PC sum to be spent as you please with some great suppliers, but you have the option to alter the finish that will result in a home that is truly a “one off.” The design of the property is centred on modern day living, with more than enough reception space and large bedrooms, that are sure to please all members of the family. WJ Law have 120 years of customer satisfaction and expertise that will help you find and build your dream home!
The ground floor comprises an impressive entrance hall, a living room, a family room, a superb kitchen/diner with full height French doors to the rear patio and a centre island, a snug that is open to the kitchen/diner, a utility/boot room and a downstairs WC. The first floor comprises a master suite complete with “his & hers” dressing rooms and an en-suite, a further two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a separate bath and shower. The second floor comprises a further two large bedrooms both benefiting from dressing rooms and a shower room with a three piece suite.
The property benefits from a west facing patio area that can be accessed via double doors from the kitchen that will capture afternoon and evening sunshine… just perfect for some al fresco dining. There will be surrounding lawns and the flowerbeds planted with an array of plants & shrubs, resulting in delightful outdoor space all the family can enjoy. Each site is over 0.9 acres and has a paddock to the rear.
Hannawood House is located on the Upper Braniel Road making them both easily accessible to South and East Belfast. The location is semi-rural and is blessed with amazing views over the city and rural charm.
NB Please note images are used for illustrative purposes.
- Entrance Hall 1.8 x 3.4 (5'10" x 11'1")
- Living Room 3.6 x 4.9 (11'9" x 16'0")
- Family Room 3.6 x 4 (11'9" x 13'1")
- Kitchen/Dining 9.6 x 4 (31'5" x 13'1")
- Open To:
- Snug 3.9 x 4.2 (12'9" x 13'9")
- Utility Room 1.8 x 3.4 (5'10" x 11'1")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 3.6 x 4.2 (11'9" x 13'9")
- En-suite 3.6 x 2.1 (11'9" x 6'10")
- Dressing Room 1 2.2 x 2.2 (7'2" x 7'2")
- Dressing Room 2 3.6 x 1.6 (11'9" x 5'2")
- Bedroom 2 3.6 x 2.9 (11'9" x 9'6")
- Bedroom 3 3.6 x 2.9 (11'9" x 9'6")
- Bathroom 2.5 x 2.1 (8'2" x 6'10")
- Bedroom 4 3.6 x 3.7 (11'9" x 12'1")
- Dressing Room 3.6 x 1.4 (11'9" x 4'7")
- Bedroom 5 3.6 x 3.7 (11'9" x 12'1")
- Dressing Room 3.6 x 1.4 (11'9" x 4'7")
- Shower Room 2.6 x 1.9 (8'6" x 6'2")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Front, rear and Western elevation of sunroom in limestone.
Remaining elevations in sandstone with wet dash maintenance free render (Alternatives available).
Concrete interlocking roof tiles – blue black with matching ridge tiles.
Bangor blue slates available on request.
Wet dash render and select stone facing.
Painted aluminium/composite front door, uPVC and select aluminium windows and doors.
Sliding sash to front windows. Sandstone cills.
Single garage with utility is standard.
A double garage including loft office/games room available on request.
A PC sum of £25,000 is available from nominated suppliers to include Wrights Design House and
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »