Hammond Street, Moneymore BT45 7PS
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Prominent Site extending to c. 0.45 acres
- The site is located centrally in Moneymore Village
- Planning Permission was obtained under Ref no. I/2010/0391/F - 17th June 2011 for 7 no. townhouses in 2 blocks of 3 units and 4 units with associated roads
- The site has been cleared and work has commenced to enact the planning permission
- Offers are invited in the region of £195,000 exclusive
Additional InformationThe subject site extends to approximately 0.45 acres. The main frontage and access to the site is from Hammond Street.
The site offers a rare development opportunity within the village to acquire a level site which has already been cleared of buildings in preparation for development.
Under the current proposal the site will accommodate 7 no. 3 bedroom townhouses in 2 blocks of 3 units and 4 units with associated roads.
C. 0.45 Acres (0.18 hectares)
Planning Permission was obtained under Ref no. I/2010/0391/F on 17th June 2011 for 7 no. Townhouses in 2 blocks of 3 units and 4 units with associated Roads. Consent was granted on 16th May 2016 to change the acommodation from 2 bedroom townhouses to 3 bedroom townhouses.
We are advised by the vendors that enablement works were undertaken on site to enact the Planning Permission. Purchasers should satisfy themselves that the Planning Permission has been protected by the work undertaken.
The site is located within the Development Limit of Moneymore as set out in the current Cookstown Area Plan 2010. The land has been left undesignated as 'Whiteland'.
Offers are invited in the region of £195,000 exclusive.
A request has been lodged with HMRC to establish the VAT status of the site.
Title and contract are available for inspection by appointment only via Miller Shearer & Black Solicitors, Cookstown;
Contact: Gary Fitzpatrick
Tel: 028 8775 3111
For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property, please contact:
Contact: William Knox
Tel: 028 90 241 500
Moneymore is located 38 miles South East of Derry/Londonderry and 39 miles North West of Belfast. Moneymore village is located between the busy provincial Towns of Magherafelt and Cookstown. The site is located centrally within the
village just off Hammond Street which can be accessed by Bridge Street. The site is located within walking distance of many local amenities.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »