- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious Detached Family Home Finished in an Attractive Whynstone & Reclaimed Brick
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Reception Rooms
- 3 Ensuite Bathrooms & Separate Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Underfloor Heating on Ground Floor
- Beam Central Vacuum System
- Double Glazed Windows
- Attached Garage & Stable with Hay Loft
- Sweeping Driveway with Ample Parking, Gardens & Paddock Totaling Over 2 Acres
Additional InformationThis spacious detached family home occupies a fabulous site extending to over 2 acres. Located in the Gilnahirk Hills, offering all the attributes of country living yet just a few minutes from Gilnahirk Primary and St Patricks Grammar schools, Cherryvalley and Kings Square shopping amenities and just a few minutes drive from Ballyhackamore and the Outer Ring ensuring easy commuting to Belfast city centre.
The property itself offers a wealth of accommodation that would be ideal for the growing family, the current layout is designed to accommodate extended family, and provide flexible living, all of which could be adapted to suit a wide variety of buyers.
- Double glazed pine front door to . . .
- DOUBLE HEIGHT RECEPTION HALL:
- Reclaimed solid pitched pine flooring, Minstrels' Gallery, cloaks under stairs.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- DINING HALL:
- 7.47m x 4.5m (24' 6" x 14' 9")
Double doors to . . .
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.16m x 5.94m (23' 6" x 19' 6")
Hole in the wall fireplace with natural brick surround, beam mantle and hearth.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, store cupboard.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING & FAMILY ROOM:
- 8.99m x 5.11m (29' 6" x 16' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units, granite worktops, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and granite drainer, red brick cooker recess with Britannia gas fired range, island unit with granite worktop, breakfast bar and built-in sink unit with mixer tap, concealed lighting, wine rack, built-in fridge and freezer. Multi-fuel burning stove in family area, solid Italian marble floor. Double doors to . . .
- SUN ROOM:
- 8.71m x 8.15m (28' 7" x 26' 9")
Double height vaulted ceiling, slate floor, double glazed doors to rear courtyard.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Two hotpresses.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.45m (12' 5" x 11' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Mira built-in shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
- SECOND KITCHEN:
- 3.84m x 2.97m (12' 7" x 9' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.03m x 3.89m (16' 6" x 12' 9")
Hardwood doors to courtyard.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with built-in shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.13m x 3.56m (16' 10" x 11' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with built-in shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail.
- MINSTRELS' GALLERY:
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.18m x 4.98m (17' 0" x 16' 4")
Twin Velux windows, storage in eaves.
- TEENAGER SUITE:
- Currently comprising . . .
- GAMES ROOM:
- 5.66m x 2.51m (18' 7" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.66m x 2.62m (12' 0" x 8' 7")
Storage cupboard in eaves, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.4m x 2.59m (11' 2" x 8' 6")
- Sweeping driveway to electric gates with ample parking. Stable and hay loft. Gardens to front, side and rear in lawns and separate paddocks all of which extends to over 2 acres.
Set in the heart of the Castlereagh Hills, yet only a few minutes by car from all the excellent amenities of Gilnahirk, including 3 golf courses at Knock, Shandon and Castlereagh Hills, Hillmount Garden Centre, David Lloyd Leisure Complex, the Omniplex and Restaurants at Eastpoint and a vast array of activities in the Castlereagh Area.
The site provides excellent views from its location at the top of the Gilnahirk Road and provides a large private garden area for residents to enjoy, with ample parking for owners and their visitors.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »