- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb building site with outline planning permission for a single detached dwelling and garage.
- Circa 0.5 acre site which occupies a roadside location along the Hall Road and Mountain Road to the rear, and adjacent to no. 2 Hall Road, Lislea.
- Located within an area of outstanding natural beauty with views of Slieve Gullion and the surrounding countryside.
- Situated within walking distance of the village, Chapel and community centre.
- Newry City within approx 7 miles (15 minute drive) and Camlough 4 miles (7 minute drive).
- Proposed house design and floor plan attached for illustration purposes only, subject to full planning permission.
- Outline Planning Permission granted under reference LA07/2019/1030/O.
- Mains water and electric adjacent to site.
- Maps and copy planning permission available on request.
- Enquiries and offers strictly to selling agent.
For any planning application enquiries relating to this site please email
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »