The property is located in a prime position within the Belfast's Central Business District where neighbouring occupiers include Lockton, Puppet labs, Liberty IT, BBC and Belfast City Council. A good road infrastructure provides excellent public transport linkages and easy access to the motorway network. The building is also only a 5 minute walk from the city's prime retail locations.
This imposing 7 storey building, constructed in 1900 as a linen manufacturing warehouse has undergone a major programme of refurbishment to include the reception/lobby areas and landlord core areas on each of the vacant floors.
Finishes will include
- Raised access floors
- Carpet finish
- Perimeter heating
- Air cooling
- Two passenger lifts serving all floors
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting or exposed ceiling with linear direct/indirect lighting
Ground floor Suite A 2676 sq.ft
First Floor 7765 sq.ft ( capable of splitting)
On site car parking available
10 years with 5 yearly reviews
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »