- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
PHASE 2 JUST RELEASED
CONTACT OAKLAND ESTATE AGENTS ON 028 7126 7979 TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING APPOINTMENT
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOMES
- 4 HOUSE TYPES
- ONLY 21 DWELLINGS IN A TRADITIONAL AVENUE STYLE
- FULL TURN KEY PACKAGE AVAILABLE
- MANY NEW STATE OF THE ART FEATURES
Each home at Gleann Elagh is finished with a full turnkey package, ensuring once
the sale is completed, you can move straight into your new dream home.
PLEASE CONTACT OAKLAND ESTATE AGENTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
● A wide range of carefully designed premium kitchens in various styles and
colours with a choice of square edged worktop complete with upstands and
contemporary door handles;
● Eye level Hoover double oven;
● Integrated modern Hoover ceramic hob;
● Stainless steel extractor fan;
● Integrated Candy washer/dryer (where applicable) ;
● Integrated Hoover fridge/freezer;
● Integrated Hoover dishwasher;
(appliances benefit from a 10 year parts warranty & a 2 year labour warranty, make/model
subject to availability. A one year labour warranty applies to free standing appliances in the
utility room where applicable)
● Convenient soft close drawers and doors to the kitchen;
● LED lighting under high level units to accommodate modern living (where
● Stainless steel Leisure bowl & a half sink & Lever tap.
● Full height glazed patio doors opening out onto garden allowing extra space
and natural light.
● Premium quality white sanitary ware;
● Chrome shower cubicles;
● Slimline shower trays (where applicable);
● Chrome towel rail to bathroom and ensuite;
● Attractive vanity unit or half pedestal sink (where applicable) to main
bathroom and ensuite.
Plumbing & Heating
● Natural gas central heating with high energy efficient combi boiler supplying
instant hot water for convenience. Complete with 5 year Warranty ( subject to
annual service );
● 9.5kw Redring electric shower to ensuite ( where applicable );
● Thermostatic gas shower to main bathroom (where applicable) providing instant
● Stunning 600 x 600mm floor tile from our ‘Austin’ range to kitchen / dining /
entrance hall / WC / main bathroom / ensuite and sunroom (where applicable) ;
● Wide range of Phloor Apollo carpet choice with comfort felt backing to lounge,
stairs, landing and bedrooms.
● Easy clean glass splashback to hob area in kitchen;
● Choice of wall tiling:
- to bath area in main bathroom, half wall height throughout;
- to ensuite;
- to splashback in bathroom, ensuite and WC.
Woodwork & Painting
● White painted 4 panel shaker doors throughout with contemporary
● Classical 6” moulded skirting throughout;
● Classical 4” moulded architrave throughout;
● All wall and ceiling surfaces painted white throughout with satin finish to
● Impressive Belford wall mounted contemporary electric fire with a concealed
heater and optiflame effect.
● Enhanced window proportions to maximise natural light.
Lighting & Media
● Extensive range of electrical sockets & TV points throughout. Electrical layout
to be provided upon booking;
● High level TV point above fireplace in living room
● Integrated downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and sunroom (where applicable) ;
● Wired for provision of future alarm system;
● Mains operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
Energy Efficiency & Design
● Energy efficient uPVC double glazed windows with Astragal glazing bars (front
● Enhanced window proportions allowing sunlight to spill throughout;
● 9ft floor to ceiling heights throughout, adding space & elegance (house type
● Composite GRP insulated front door;
● Front and patio doors with multi point locking system;
● Classical wrought iron black metal railings (where applicable) ;
● Black PVC fascia and rainwater goods;
● Attractive paving to front entrance door with cobble edging;
● Tarmac to driveways with cobble edging (where applicable) ;
● Patio & paving with cobble edging to the secluded rear garden;
● 6ft (approx) close board timber fencing to rear boundaries allowing privacy
(where applicable) ;
● Beautifully landscaped front and back garden;
● Lawn turf to garden areas;
● Maintenance free decorative garden walls (where applicable) ;
● Outside water tap;
● Door Bell;
● Outside lighting at front and rear entrance to enhance the appearance with
In addition Braidwater is an A1 rated NHBC registered company and all our homes
benefit from a 10 year NHBC warranty as standard, giving homebuyers peace of
In the case that our suppliers discontinue a product, Braidwater Homes will
supply a product of equal quality and value. All specification images are from
Braidwater Homes ‘show homes’ and are for illustration only. Standard
specification and upgraded options are correct at time of going to print but
maybe subject to change and may vary when making your final selections.
Schools near Gleann ElaghVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 13 Gleann Elagh||£245,000|
|Site 14 Gleann Elagh||£245,000|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »