- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Residence Constructed c. 2008 And Extending To 3,700 Sq Ft
- Superb Well Proportioned Accommodation Throughout
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Gracious Reception Hall
- Magnificent Solid Handcrafted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Formal Living Room And Sun Room
- Contemporary Family Bathroom, Ensuite, Downstairs Shower Room And Cloakroom
- Separate Utility Room
- Extensive Use Of Solid Oak Throughout Including Internal Doors, Architraves And Staircase
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Under Floor To Ground Floor) And Fully Double Glazed
- Alarm System Installed
- Detached Double Garage
- Magnificent Site Extending To Approximately 1 Acre Approached Via A Sweeping Driveway
- Popular And Convenient Semi-Rural Location Close To Main Arterial Routes Connecting Belfast And Further Afield
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this magnificent detached family home which was constructed in the last ten years and is positioned on an exceptional site, approached via an attractive sweeping driveway.
The accommodation is beautifully proportioned throughout and provides a generous layout including four double bedrooms, two formal reception rooms together with magnificent kitchen with casual dining area as well as high quality sanitary ware throughout.
Externally the property is positioned on a superb site extending to 1 acre in lawns and rear courtyard area.
The property is situated in a semi-rural setting yet is within close proximity to main arterial routes linking surrounding villages and towns including Belfast city centre and the main A1 linking the south. Located 5 minutes from both Dromore and Donaghcloney and 10 minutes from Hillsborough, the property is within easy access of a range of excellent schooling and general amenities.
We have no hesitation in encouraging immediate inspection of this simply superb family home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 7.72m x 6.98m (25' 4" x 22' 11")
Hardwood door to entrance hall with sitting area. Attractive feature fireplace. Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 4.72m (15' 6" x 15' 6")
Attractive feature marble fireplace piped for gas. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage lighting.
- 6.91m x 5.28m (22' 8" x 17' 4")
Excellent range of solid handcrafted units. Central island unit with inset sink and granite worktops. Recess for range cooker. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Microwave. Double doors to...
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.95m x 4.47m (16' 3" x 14' 8")
Attractive feature fireplace, oak surround, multi fuel burning stove.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.51m x 3.23m (11' 6" x 10' 7")
High and low level units. 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit. Recess for American style fridge freezer. Four ring hob. Plumbed for washing machine.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Cloaks cupboard. Storage. Access to rear.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.72m x 4.04m (15' 6" x 13' 3")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LANDING/STUDY AREA:
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.88m x 3.76m (22' 7" x 12' 4")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 5.28m (17' 5" x 17' 4")
Excellent range of fitted units.
- Shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Feature wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.72m x 3.56m (15' 6" x 11' 8")
Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.27m x 4.04m (14' 0" x 13' 3")
- Superb family bathroom in white suite. Freestanding bath with mixer taps. Walk-in shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Feature wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.67m x 7.67m (25' 2" x 25' 2")
Twin remote control roller doors. Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Storage above. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Sweeping tarmac driveway. Site extending to 1 acre in lawns and courtyard/patio area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »