- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb condition throughout
- Notable internal features include decorative coving centre roses
- Decorative fireplaces
- Terrazzo flooring
- Double glazed sash windows
- Views of Hook Peninsula and the Suir Estuary
- Landscaped gardens
- Oil fired central heating
- Phonewatch Alarm
- Convenient to the Hook Peninsula via the Passage East Car Ferry
- Easy access to the M9 and the National Road NetworkThe property stands on c.0.67 acre (0.27 ha) of beautiful south facing gardens with views of the Suir Estuary.
- The property is approached by a pea gravel driveway to a parking area, mature well attended garden with lawns, trees, shrub borders, rockeries, patio. Outbuildings include a a detached garage with street access, greenhouse, olde worlde cottage and a hen house.
Additional InformationCharming 5 bedroom family house set in a private setting in Crooke on the outskirts of Passage East village within a short drive of Waterford City & Dunmore East. Greenmount House built in the early 20th Century c. 1918 comprises of a two storey detached house of great character standing on 0.67 acre (0.27 ha) of beautiful south facing gardens with views of the Suir Estuary. The property has been maintained to the highest standard throughout. The accommodation of the house is laid out on two floors and comprises of light filled rooms with high ceilings and sash windows. The property is approached by a pea gravel driveway to a parking area, mature well attended garden with lawns, trees, shrub borders, rockeries, patio. Outbuildings include a a detached garage with street access, greenhouse, olde worlde cottage and a hen house. Nearby amenities include a shop, church, school, GAA club, Woodstown Beach, Passage East Car Ferry and Faithlegg House Hotel & Golf Club. Woodstown is within a short drive which has a beautiful expansive sandy beach with fishing off the beach and in the estuary. Hunting is available through the local Woodstown Harriers and the Waterford foxhounds. Golfing is well catered for with fine 18 hole golf courses at Faithlegg Golf Club, Dunmore East Golf Club, Tramore Golf club and Waterford Castle. Dunmore East is a popular holiday resort. Traditional beach activities are complemented by windsurfing, snorkelling, canoeing, sailing, deep sea fishing and golf. For the more retiring visitor, the park and woods offer relaxing walks. The village is a gathering place for family and leisure travellers due to its extensive sporting facilities, breath taking scenery and excellent restaurants, cafes and pubs. Waterford, the Viking capital of Ireland, situated in the South East of Ireland, abounds with wonderful natural amenities. Waterford County covers 700 square miles of unsurpassed natural beauty from fishing villages and beaches to inspiring mountains and lush wooded river valleys. It is an area of great scenic beauty with architectural, archaeological and historical places of interest.
- Entrance Porch (2.30m x 2.00m )
- Entrance Hall (9.30m x 2.30m )
- Sittingroom (6.80m x 4.10m )
- Diningroom (4.10m x 4.10m )
- Cloakroom ( )
- Kitchen (4.00m x 3.00m )
- Breakfast Room (3.10m x 2.00m )
- Utility Room (3.80m x 1.50m )
- Family Room (5.50m x 4.00m )
- First Floor ( )
- Master Bedroom (4.30m x 4.10m )
- En Suite (2.30m x 2.30m )
- Bedroom 2 (4.40m x 4.10m )
- Bedroom 3 (4.40m x 3.60m )
- En Suite ( )
- Bedroom 4 (4.20m x 3.60m )
- Main Bathroom ( )
- Bedroom 5 (4.10m x 2.20m )
Schools near Greenmount HouseVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »