- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Split Level Detached Bungalow
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Highly Regarded Country Location
- Panoramic Views over Surrounding Countryside
- Extensive Site Area of 1 1?2 Acres Approx.
- Grazing Field with 4 Bay Stable Block
- Integrated Double Garage Converted to Office/ Store & Utility Area
- Close to Airport & Motorways Networks
- Separate Driveway Serving Outbuildings
- Mature Private Landscaped Gardens
- Modern Ensuite Shower Room
- Quality Luxurious Kitchen with Contrasting Granite Worksurfaces and Integrated Appliances
- Versatile Well Planned Living Layout
Situated on a superb elevated site enjoying commanding views over the surrounding Countryside this 1970's Swedish designed split level Bungalow is positioned on a site extending to o1.5 acres. Compromising a grazing field of 1 acre, 4 bay stable block and landscaped gardens of ½ acre. Convenient to the International Airport, Templepatrick Village and Ballymartin Park and Ride this home also benefits from twin separate driveways and attached double Garage that would lend itself to conversion for linked accommodation, perfect for self contained accommodation etc subject to appropriate approvals. Only on inspection will you fully appreciate the fantastic opportunity that this sale represents.
- Front door into Entrance Hall with quality solid timer floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.06m x 3.66m (13'4 x 12'0)
- Excellent range of bespoke built in Bedroom furniture.
- ADAJACENT DELUXE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising modern walk-in shower enclosure. Button flush WC. Wash hand basin housed in modern vanity unit. Complimentary wall tiling.
- LOUNGE 6.40m x 4.34m (21'0 x 14'3)
- Enjoying far reaching views extending over Countryside. Timber effect laminate floor. Open fire with raised marble hearth. Sliding patio doors into:
- GAMES ROOM 4.72m x 4.72m (15'6 x 15'6)
- Tiled floor. Atrium ceiling.
- DINING ROOM 4.34m x 3.51m (14'3 x 11'6)
- Twin french doors into:
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY 4.85m x 4.22m (15'11 x 13'10)
- Tiled floor. Twin double glazed doors to garden.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL BREKAFAST AREA 4.98m x 3.81m (16'4 x 12'6)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting granite worksurfaces. Twin leaded glass display cabinet. A host of Integrated appliances including microwave, dishwasher, television and fridge/freezer. Overhead extractor fan housed in chimney style canopy. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM 2 4.57m x 3.35m (15'0 x 11'0)
- Presently used as Sitting Room.
- BEDROOM 3 3.61m x 3.30m (11'10 x 10'10)
- BEDROOM 4 3.66m x 2.90m (12'0 x 9'6)
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 5 2.74m x 2.74m (9'0 x 9'0)
- Built in wardrobe. Presently used as office.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising sunken bath with telephone shower attachment. Walk-in shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Bidet. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Feature oak ceiling.
- Converted double garage subdivided into:
Utility Room 10'6 x 8'6 (3.20m x 2.59m) plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler.
Front Section 10'6 x 8'8 (3.20m x 2.64m) Suitable for office with door access to veranda.
Home office with twin walk-in store 17'6 x 11'9 (5.33m x 3.58m)
- Landscaped mature gardens to circa 1/2 acre stocked with a variety of flowers, shrubs and trees. Private patio area to side and rear perfect for family barbeques and evening entertaining.
Superb driveway to parking forecourt plus substantial parking area to rear lading to INTEGRATED DOUBLE GARAGE.
Separate driveway from road leading to 4 bay stable block with power, light and water. Grazing field of one acre.
With separate access to stable block and field this should interest the purchaser looking for a property where they can work from home yet remaining private at main residence.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »