This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A stunning detached property located on the outskirts of Ballynahinch
- Set on a private and secluded site of approximately one acre
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Fabulous reception hall with a natural stone fireplace and a minstrel gallery
- Lovely lounge with a natural stone fireplace
- Spacious sun room with wonderful garden views and access to the lounge
- Kitchen with dining space and a good range of fitted units
- Utility room with plumbing for white goods and access to the garden
- Four spacious bedrooms – two on the ground floor and two on the first floor
- Plenty of eaves storage to both first floor bedrooms
- Recently fitted luxury family bathroom with a free standing bath and a separate shower
- Attached garage that benefits from a boot room and a WC
- Garage benefits from a floored roofspace that could be converted
- Wild surrounding gardens with Willow, Cherry and Birch trees
- Professionally landscaped gardens with a feature circular lawn and a spacious patio
- Plenty of parking to the side and front of the property
- Separate parking area with its own entrance – ideal for boats and caravans
- Convenient location within easy reach of Belfast and Lisburn
This beautiful detached property sits on a wonderful private and secluded site of approximately one acre that is located within one mile of Ballynahinch town centre. The property has been extensively modernised by the current vendors with recent upgrades internally and externally, resulting in a truly magnificent home. Every tiny detail has already been taken care of and the property has been finished with first class products throughout, so that you can simply move in and make the most of your new home!
Downstairs comprises an impressive reception hall with a feature fireplace and a minstrel gallery, a stylish lounge with a feature fireplace, a stunning sun room with garden views, a spacious kitchen with dining space, a utility room with plumbing for white goods, two double bedrooms – one with fitted wardrobes, and a luxury bathroom with a free standing bath and a separate shower. Upstairs are two double bedrooms – both with excellent eaves storage, and a landing which looks over the reception hall. There is an attached garage that benefits from a boot room, a WC and a floored roofspace that could certainly be converted with the necessary approvals.
Externally the property sits on a private one acre site with landscaped and wild gardens that will be a hit with all the family. The recently completed garden has been landscaped to offer a feature circular lawn and a wonderful patio that is a great place to entertain friends and family. The property has some wonderful mature trees to include Cherry, Willow, Birch and Silver that all add to the appeal of this fantastic home.
Although the property is surrounded by glorious and picturesque countryside, Belfast and Lisburn are within easy commuting distance and Ballynahinch town centre is only one mile away. Spa Golf Club and Ballynahinch Rugby Club are both easily accessible while local amenities are not far away with Ballynahinch being within a short drive.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Reception Hall 16'3" x 14'3"
Lounge 17'11" x 13'7"
Sun Room 10'8" x 10'1"
Kitchen/Diner 13'6" x 12'4"
Utility Room 12'4" x 6'9"
Bedroom 1 14'7" x 12'2"
Bedroom 2 12'10" x 12'2"
Bedroom 3 20' x 13"
Bedroom 4 20'10" x 12'
Garage 24'6" x 13'6"
Boat Room 9'10" x 5'9"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
(in last 30 days)
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »