- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Charismatic and Historic Property
- Excellent Panoramic Views of Smerwick Harbour & Three Sisters
- Situated on Site Area measuring c. 0.47ac (0.19ha) with opportunity to acquire additional acreage
- Only a short stroll from Ballyferriter Village which contains a number of amenities incl. Ceann Si
- Prime and well established Tourist Location
- Elevated Site with Excellent Opportunities
- Only a short drive from the 18 Hole Ceann Sibéal Golf Links
- Only a few minutes drive from a number of renowned beaches incl. Béal Bán, Wine Strand, Muiríoch
A rare opportunity to acquire a Charismatic and Historic Property situated on an elevated site on the edge of Ballyferriter Village. This imposing piece of property was formerly used as hotel until it ceased trading c. 1997. The property which has been modernised in recent time is situated on c. ½ acre. The property boasts spectacular views of Smerwick Harbour & Surrounding Countryside and only a short stroll from Ballyferriter Village.
Passing through Ballyferriter Village and heading in the Dún Chaoin direction pass the primary school on the left hand side: Take the next immediate turn off after the primary school to the left and continue up this lane way and the property is at the end of the laneway.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »