This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- Hallway with ceramic tiled flooring and white oak flooring.
- Downstairs toilet and whb.
- Lounge with white oak laminate wooden flooring.
- Ground floor Bedroom, currently used as Study.
- Kitchen with range of eye and low level Cherry wood units.
- Utility room, plumbed for washing machine.
- Dining room with sliding uPVC patio doors to Conservatory.
- Conservatory with uPVC patio doors to rear.
- Three First floor bedrooms.
- Bathroom with white three piece suite and shower cubicle.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- uPVC double glazed windows and external doors.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Solid pine internal doors.
- Detached Garage with up and over door.
- Gravel parking area for up to three vehicles.
- Gated access to rear.
- Decking area to rear overlooking mature lawns.
- Decking area from Conservatory.
- ‘Secret’ patio area to side.
- Within comfortable walking distance of Gracehill Primary and Millside Restaurant.
- Convenient to local Grammar schools and main commuter roads.
- No forwarding chain.
Located within the popular Gracefields development on the edge of the historic Moravian settlement of Gracehill, this enchanting family home is well positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac on a mature, private site. Offering flexible living accommodation likely to suit a range of purchaser, the property can be utilised as a family home with four bedrooms, but can also be used as a bungalow by those seeking single level living. Within comfortable walking distance of Gracehill Primary School and a short drive from Ballymena Academy and Cambridge House Grammar School, Ballymena town centre is easily accessed via the Galgorm Road with main commuter roads to Belfast and The North Coast close by. One of the most eye catching features of this stunning home has to be the mature gardens, with the Conservatory and back both opening onto decking areas, overlooking the mature lawns, trees and shrubbery. A taste of the countryside close to a full range of modern amenities, this remarkable home must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Entrance Hall :- Ceramic tiled flooring to entrance. White oak laminate wooden flooring.
Cloakroom 2.96m x 1.19m (9’8” x 3’11”) :- Lfwc and whb. Splash back tiling to whb.
Lounge 3.69m x 3.68m (12’2’’ x 12’1’’) :- White oak laminate wooden flooring. Mahogany Adam style fireplace with tiled inset. French glass door to Dining room.
Bedroom 4 3.32m x 2.98 (10’11” x 9’9”) :- White oak laminate wooden flooring. Currently used as Study.
Kitchen 3.92m x 2.96m (12’10 x 9’8”) :- Includes range of eye and low level units in Cherry wood with glass displays. Stainless steel sink unit. Granite effect worktops. Space for cooker and fridge. Half tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring.
Utility Room 2.51m x 1.85m (8’3” x 6”1) :- Includes range of eye and low level units in medium oak. Circular sink unit with splash back tiling. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled flooring.
Dining room 3.77m x 3.37m (12’5” x 11’1”) :- French glass door from Hallway. uPVC sliding doors to Conservatory.
Conservatory 3.49m x 2.60m (11’6” x 8’6”) :- Ceramic tiled flooring. uPVC patio doors opening onto decking area.
Landing :- Walk in Hotpress. Access to partly floored loft.
Bedroom 1 3.89m x 3.86m (12’9” x 12’8”)
Bedroom 2 3.80m x 3.47m (12’6” x 11’5”)
Bedroom 3 3.68m x 3.00m (12’1” x 9’10”):- Dormer window.
Bathroom 3.10m x 1.97m (10’2” x 6’6”) :- Includes white three piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and bath. Gold effect accessories including telephone taps to bath. Double quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Half tiled walls to sanitary ware.
Detached Garage 5.44m x 3.29m (17’10” x 10’10”):- Up and over door.
Front :- Gravel parking area for up to three vehicles. Laid in lawn.
Side :- Gated access to rear.
Rear :- Non slip PVC decking area (30 Feet by 15 Feet) overlooking mature lawns. Hexagonal flagged patio area. Enclosed with wooden fencing. Secret patio area, approached by secret flagged walkway.
• 1570 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £1,216.15
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »