- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively spacious modern townhouse
- Living room with fireplace and solid oak flooring
- Well-appointed kitchen with integrated appliances
- Casual dining area with French doors to garden
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite
- Two further bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- Additional wc downstairs
- Natural gas central heating system
- Double glazed throughout
- Alarm system
- Off-street parking to front
- Landscaped, private south-facing rear garden
- Walking distance to Belmont, Ballyhackamore and excellent local amenities
Additional InformationConstructed to an exacting standard in 2005, "Graham Villas" is a development of just four townhouses on prestigious Sydenham Avenue.
Beautifully presented throughout, number five requires the purchaser to do little except move in and enjoy their new home and its superb location.
Deceptively spacious, the accommodation is well-proportioned throughout. The spacious master bedroom enjoys ensuite facilities whilst the bright kitchen is large enough to incorporate a dining area.
Externally this is complemented by off-street parking and a low maintenance, south-facing back garden.
Early inspection is strongly recommended so as not to miss out.
- Front door with double glazed insets.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Internal door to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.84m x 3.69m (15' 11" x 12' 1")
Cornice ceiling. Attractive decorative stone fireplace with inset electric fire. Solid oak flooring. Door to:
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Solid oak flooring. Cornice ceiling.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
- 4.83m x 3.m (15' 10" x 9' 10")
Modern range of high and low level units. Integrated appliances including four ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Underbench oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Open plan to:
CASUAL DINING AREA: French doors to rear garden. Cornice ceiling. Access to understairs storage cupboard.
- Access to roofspace. Built-in linen cupboard with shelving and "Ideal" natural gas central heating boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.73m (15' 5" x 12' 3")
(Average). Plus built-in robes with sliding doors. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled with corner shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with backlit mirror above. Low flush wc.
- Fully tiled with white suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.7m (9' 10" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.62m (9' 10" x 8' 7")
Currently used as study/home office.
- Driveway laid in brick paviors with allocated parking for residents.
- Attractively landscaped, south facing rear garden. Patio with adjacent area laid in stones. Boundary fencing. Gate with access to front for bins etc.
From Strand Cinema intersection with Belmont Road, head away from town on Holywood Road. Sydenham Avenue is second on the right (just before church). Property is on right hand side - "Graham Villas", after Dehra Grove.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
44th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »