Gowan Lodge, 273a Ballygowan Road, Dromore BT25 1HY
Residential Land (with FPP) For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Site size approximately 1.56 acres
- Planning permission approved under application number Q/2006/0482/RM
- Full plans approved please see copy of attached drawings
- Architect - Mr David Haire, 46 Avenue Road, Lurgan
- There is an option to purchase approx 19 acres of farmland immediately adjacent to this site and/or 13 acres on the opposite side of the Ballygowan Road
A superb well located site with full planning approval for a substantial detached family home. This is a very popular location due to its proximity to the A1 dual carriageway which allows easy access to Newry, the south, Sprucefield, Belfast and the west.
Plans have been drawn and approved for a family home with accommodation of 3,845 sq ft comprising Entrance hall, Lounge, Dining room, Dining hall, Study, Downstairs bedroom, Shower room, Open plan kitchen/ dining area, leading to sun room, Utility room, Landing, 4 Upstairs Bedrooms (master with en-suite and dressing room). Plans have also been approved for a detached garage block with games room over of 1,120 sq ft.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »