- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mature and private Circa 0.5 st acre site.
- Within walking distance of Newcastlewest Town Centre.
- Located on the main Limerick/Newcastlewest Road.
- Good room to develop and extend if required.
- Located on the N21 road.
- Within 25 minutes drive of Limerick City and fifteen minutes to Adare.
- Garage attached.
- Oil fired central heating system.
For Sale By Private Treaty. Compact bungalow residence standing on a beautifully appointed Circa 0.5 st acre elevated site, located on the main Limerick Road (N21) on the outskirts of Newcastle West and in close proximity to all main amenities. This very pleasant home is ideal for those in search of country living yet enjoying the benefits of all the nearby town facilities. The adjoining Circa 5 st acre field can be sold with the house or as a separate lot. Inspection is very highly recommended. Lot 1: Residence and Circa 0.5 acres. Lot 2: Circa 5 st acre field with excellent long term development potential. Lot 3: The entire.
- Entrance hallway 6.8 X 1.2.
- Sitting room 4.5 X 3.3 :- Fireplace.
- Living room 5.2 X 3.2 :- Marble and mahogany fireplace. Hotpress.
- Kitchen 5.0 X 3.1 :- Fully fitted with generous floor and eye level presses.
- Bedroom 1 4.4 X 3.0 :- Twin room. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 3.2 X 3.0 :- Twin room. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3.4 X 2.4 :- Single room.
- Garage 4.5 X 3.7.
Enter Eircode V42 XF21 on your mobile device. This property is located on the main Limerick/Newcastle West Road (N21) just 1km before you enter Newcastle West Town on the left hand side of the main road. GVM sign thereon. Newcastle West is a thriving town in west County Limerick. It is the largest town in the county, excluding Limerick city. The West Limerick and Newcastle West area has traditionally had a strong Dairy and Agricultural contribution to the local economy. Huge changes have occurred in Newcastle West during the last 20 - 30 years seeing the expanding of the town as a services centre for West Limerick, also bringing an increase in population. Many people who work in Limerick City live in Newcastle West and its environs and commute the 42km daily. However, Newcastlewest itself is now a large centre of employment with a strong business and entrepreneurial culture. The total population of Newcastlewest according to the 2016 census was 6619.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »