- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Caravan Park Extending To 1.75 Acres approximately (200 ft x 300 ft)
- Includes Play Area For Children
- 3 Bedrooms 2 Sitting Rooms Detached Dwelling Included In Sale (Requiring Modernisation)
- Rough Income Per Year For Caravans £30,000 Per Year After Rates
- Owner Retiring Due To Ill Health
- Disused Toilet Block Included In Sale (Could Be Converted Subject To Necessary Consents)
- All Caravans Have Card Metered Electric And Their Own Plumbing & Sewage Into A Septic Tank
- Copy Of Caravan Park Site Rules Available From Agent
- Ability To Have Additional Sales On Site Through Gas Or Equipment
** Closing Date: Wednesday 5th December 2018 @12.00pm approx **
Armstrong Gordon are delighted to offer for sale a picturesque caravan park and an unlived in dwelling with stunning sea views. The site extends to approximately 1.75 acres and currently accommodates 35 static caravans. There is room for a touring caravan and also has land for a children's play area. Historically the
caravan park was an orchard for an old nunnery and the site still retains its original boundary walls.
Please note that sewage is provided for by way of a septic tank. There is no mains sewage connection as previously stated. (13.11.2018)
Travelling to the 30mph limit of Cushendall you will see church ruins on your right hand side, carry on 100 yards up and take the next right onto Layde Road, carry on up that road past the new houses on the left and right and the next left turn is Greenville Road. The caravan park is 100 metres up on your left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »