Glenville Caravan Park, 20-22 Glenville Road, off Layde Road, Cushendall, Ballymena BT44 0NQ
3 Bed Business For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Caravan Park Extending To 1.75 Acres approximately (200 ft x 300 ft)
- Includes Play Area For Children
- 3 Bedrooms 2 Sitting Rooms Detached Dwelling Included In Sale (Requiring Modernisation)
- Rough Income Per Year For Caravans £30,000 Per Year After Rates
- Owner Retiring Due To Ill Health
- Disused Toilet Block Included In Sale (Could Be Converted Subject To Necessary Consents)
- All Caravans Have Card Metered Electric And Their Own Plumbing & Sewage Into Mains
- Copy Of Caravan Park Site Rules Available From Agent
- Ability To Have Additional Sales On Site Through Gas Or Equipment
Additional InformationArmstrong Gordon are delighted to offer for sale a picturesque caravan park and an unlived in dwelling with stunning sea views. The site extends to approximately 1.75 acres and currently accommodates 35 static caravans. There is room for a touring caravan and also has land for a children's play area. Historically the
caravan park was an orchard for an old nunnery and the site still retains its original boundary walls.
Travelling to the 30mph limit of Cushendall you will see church ruins on your right hand side, carry on 100 yards up and take the next right onto Layde Road, carry on up that road past the new houses on the left and right and the next left turn is Greenville Road. The caravan park is 100 metres up on your left hand side.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »