- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- c.43 Acre Farm
- Small range of outbuildings
- Modern outer yard with cattle shed/hayshed
- Enclosed concreted yard
- Farm dwelling in need of repair or replacement (subject to planning)
- Entrance porch & hall, two reception rooms, kitchen with living area, bathroom with separate wc.
- Two bedrooms on first floor
- Double glazed windows
Additional InformationLocated around two miles from Comber with frontage to Glen Road, Ballystockart Road, and Gransha Close. The land extends to a total of 43 acres or thereabouts, with c.24 acres currently in cereal crop, 14 acres in grass, and the remainder being scrub land unsuitable for labouring.
The farm dwelling requires extensive renovation or replacement (subject to planning)
Small range of outbuildings including barn,/workshop, lean-to garage, modern entry yard with cattle fattening house/hayshed, cattle crush, enclosed concreted yard
Viewing by appointment through agent
- 5.79m x 3.51m (19' 0" x 11' 6")
Kitchen with living area
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.73m (14' 0" x 12' 3")
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 3.68m x 1.4m (12' 1" x 4' 7")
- 4.93m x 4.22m (16' 2" x 13' 10")
- 3.m x 1.88m (9' 10" x 6' 2")
Bathroom with separate w.c.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 2.64m (12' 1" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.66m (12' 1" x 12' 0")
- 21.34m x 3.96m (70' 0" x 13' 0")
- 8.23m x 3.96m (27' 0" x 13' 0")
- 15.24m x 6.1m (50' 0" x 20' 0")
Cattle Fattening House/ Fodder Shed
- Outer Yard:
Cattle Crush, enclosed concrete yard
The property is about 2 miles from the centre of Comber on the Glen Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »