- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Delightful Ground Floor Apartment In The Main House Of A Popular Gated Development
- Two Bedrooms (Mezzanine Level)
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan To Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Luxury Fitted Bathroom
- Well Presented Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Sliding Sash Double Glazed Windows
- CCTV Door Entry System
- Remote Central Electric Gates Leading To Ample Residents And Visitor Parking
- Beautifully Maintained Communal Grounds Including A Sheltered BBQ Sitting Area
- Convenient To Local Shops And Public Transport Services And Within Comfortable Distance Of Belfast And Many Other Parts Of The Province
- Close To Numerous Leisure Facilities Including Golf Club And The Lagan Towpath
Additional InformationBuilt in the early 18th Century, Glenmore House was once the home of one of the world's most famous linen barons. Today the house has been restored and extended to incorporate 18 self-contained apartments, each enjoying the grandeur of the impressive entrance hall, and private setting within a highly regarded location. Accessed through remote controlled electronic entrance gates which ensure security.
This particular ground floor apartment offers easily maintained well-proportioned living space and is well positioned at the front. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, WC, storage cupboard, living room open to dining area, kitchen with appliances, bathroom and two bedrooms. The property has been finished to a high standard and will suit investors or owner occupiers alike. Glenmore House enjoys close proximity to strategic roads offering excellent access to Sprucefield, Lisburn and Belfast City via the Upper Malone Road. There is also a balanced provision of public transport including bus and rail. All in all, a superb apartment within one of Northern Ireland's most prestigious settings.
Viewing is highly recommended. Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Twin storage cupboards. Stairs to first floor level.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled walls. Radiator. Door to understairs storage.
- 6.05m x 5.07m (19' 10" x 16' 8")
Limestone fireplace. Laminate wood floor. Low voltage spotlights.
- 3.36m x 2.75m (11' 0" x 9' 0")
Range of high and low level units. Integrated fridge freezer. Under bench electric oven. 4 ring gas hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.05m x 2.58m (13' 3" x 8' 6")
Built-in mirrored robes. Low voltage spotlights. Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.05m x 2.58m (13' 3" x 8' 6")
Low voltage spotlights. Laminate wood floor.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath. Shower unit. Radiator. Extractor fan. Half tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »