- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Drawing room with mutlifuel stove
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- 2 ground floor bedrooms
- Recently refitted contemporary bathroom
- 1st floor family room
- 3 further bedrooms
- WC room
- Detached double garage with floored loft
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Large gardens to the front, side and rear extending to approximately 0.7 acres
Additional InformationGlenfirs Cottage is a beautiful family home of considerable size with stunning views over open countryside.
If walls could talk this home would have many stories to tell. It began life in 1897 as a little country cottage and over the years it has been extended and renovated yet retains much of its original charm and character.
The accommodation extends to approximately 2,190 sq ft offering flexible living space that can be easily adaptable to suit your family needs. On the ground floor there is a gorgeous drawing room with multifuel stove, luxury fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and recently refitted contemporary bathroom. On the first floor there is a relaxed first floor lounge, 3 double bedrooms, one with dressing room and WC room.
The gardens extend to approximately 0.7 acres and offer something for everyone. There are lawns, vegetable beds and a secret garden for children to explore, build dens and play hide and seek. The double garage has a floored loft offering potential for a games room/teenage den.
The idyllic location offers complete escapism yet is just over half a mile to Maghaberry Village, 3.5 miles to M1 access at Moira and about 6.5 miles to Lisburn City Centre.
An interesting home that is easy to fall in love with - view soon!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door. Solid wood flooring.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.29m x 5.14m (17' 4" x 16' 10")
Feature reclaimed brick hole in the wall fireplace with slate hearth and multifuel stove. Coved ceiling. Solid wood flooring. Open plan to:
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Solid wood flooring. Spiral staircase to 1st floor.
- REFITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.21m x 5.22m (20' 4" x 17' 2")
(at maximum, narrowing to 4.01m) Excellent range of oak high and low level units. Island unit. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit wtih mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for Rangemaster. Glazed display cabinets. Integrated dishwasher. Patio doors. Coved ceiling. Stable door.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 5.09m x 3.13m (16' 8" x 10' 3")
Attractive picture window.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.64m x 2.84m (11' 11" x 9' 4")
- REFITTED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Roll top bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Shower cubicle with Mira sport electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor. PVC panelled ceiling with recessed lights. Vertical radiator.
- Access to eaves storage. Hotpress.
- 5.27m x 4.13m (17' 3" x 13' 7")
Feature Adam style fireplace with cast iron inset and open fire. Laminate flooring. Velux window. Beamed ceiling.
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING AREA:
- 5.64m x 5.27m (18' 6" x 17' 3")
(at maximum points) Velux window.
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.4m x 2.82m (11' 2" x 9' 3")
Velux window. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM FIVE:
- 5.37m x 3.38m (17' 7" x 11' 1")
- White suite. Wash hand basin. WC. Velux window.
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE:
- 9.66m x 6.04m (31' 8" x 19' 10")
Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to floored loft storage.
- Spacious front, side and rear garden with mature trees and shrubs, planting and wonderful countryside views. Large paved patio area ideal for BBQs. Vegetable patch. Bricked paved and stoned driveway with parking facilities for several vehicles, caravan or boat. Oil tank. Oil fired boiler. Outside tap and light.
Off Glen Road, Mahgaberry. No 12 is located at the bottom of the first lane on the right handside.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »